Reviews for Jealous
FattyKitty chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I like the last sentence so much 'v '

Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Impressive story you wrote here. Jealousy definitely fits Kuja since he had to work his butt off for all of his stuff while Zidane didn't need to do much. Also, in addition to the jealousy you really fit Kuja's other personality traits very well. Excellent job.

"This is awful, it reacted to Kawasaki's words." - Meta Knight

"But didn't you just say awful too?" - Fumu (Tiff)

"Oh shi- "(he possibly meant to say shiwata whch means crud in English) - Meta Knight

"PIE PIE PIE PIE!" - Pie Stomach

"It truly is awful." - Meta Kinght (after being pie'd)
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
What the ef? How come I haven't reviewed this story yet? Or added it to Sable's Kuja-centric community, for that matter?

I must say, I really, really enjoyed your fic. It was wonderfully written, filled with strong emotions and accurate observations concerning Kuja, and his relationship with Zidane.

Of course he'd be in denial when it came to jealousy. But that's not the only thing I liked about this story, you know.

On a side, Garland's "killing mechanism" turned out pretty precise, eh? Did Kuja die the second Zidane turned seventeen? Oh, never mind.

Great job, really! Like I said, I'm adding this to the C2. :)
Largeham-sama chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
A masterful look at Kuja's thoughts and feelings. Nice one.
Nyago chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I got a bit confused with the way you wrote because you kept switching from POV to normal (at least it seem that way to me because you kept saying Kuja name even if it was his own pov) but other than that, it was pretty deep story. I like it. Its true, Kuja was probably very jealous of his little brother and the things he accomplish without even trying.

colorfulCheshire chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I can't really find the words to describe it, but it was great. It delved into Kuja's thoughts and feelings. I loved the end, how the brothers kinda wrapped things up in the end. It was sad, but sweet.
celticskyedancer chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Excellent story. It was well-written and I think you captured Kuja's personality perfectly. Great work!
BlantanaBFF chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Again, not my fandom, but excellent just the same! Keep writing! As if I need to tell you that...