Reviews for A Night Out
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
lol! I totally love that you referred to the possibility of a past relationship with Shawn and Bret lol
basicHBKnomics chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was an cleverly written story! You should try and write these first I thought(Shawn and .) were somewhat of an odd couple, but it worked out at the end!

This story was a refresher of what usually is written here: ShawnxHunter,or NatalyaxTyson Kidd. I hope they go on more adventures in the future!

You even got the personalities of each character right! And it was halarious!

Keep writing, BasicHBKnomics;)
slashburd chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Simply brilliant. I enjoyed this so much, really original and I love that.

The 'flashback' at the end was genius too, they make such a good couple! And its nice to see Vince actually finding something more embarrassing than his shows ;)
Hardy-Hennigan-Hickenbottom chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Loved it, absolutely hilarious

xx
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was really good. It was a scream very funny.
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Im a little pissed that I dont get your updates. Am I subbed to you? Damn it all what the hell is wrong with me?

So glad I happened across this. I laughed so hard. I dun care what no one says. Tyson is the girl and Nattie's the guy. You did her character so much win Sera. I too picture her to be that way. All tough and manly like.

Your Shawn is such an asshole. ROFL Jub Jub's still wary of him. But this was so adorable!

Big win for your first het. I actually started in het and then realized wrestling is more gay than anything else.

Big win! 5 stars and cookies from Jibble. (Yes, he knows how to bake since he's the bottom for Shawn.)
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was great. I was giggling the whole way through it. Awesome job.
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
F that was AMAZING! :D I loved it so much! Absolutely inspiring, and totally fun! OMG there was so much to love here- Shawn was so adorable, and Nattie was spot on.

Absolutely loved it- it was so very much fun. The dialogue and everything ah 3
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
LOVE IT!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That's so weird..I didn't think I would like that, XD! I did though! XD!

So damn funny but really cute, too.

I'm surprised at how you manage to write these and make them good. XD! It's so cool, XD! Wish I could do that...XD!

I loved it!