Reviews for Behind Weathered Walls
Weshney chapter 2 . 8/12
I actually am enjoyed this story quite a bit, but then I looked at the last date of update and
nichellemarie chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I know its been awhile, but please continue. This story is actually very interesting
Anil Pheonix chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Very hpod,a little bit of repetetivness grammativally, but otherwise I'm up to reading more.
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Man I really want to know who it what kind of demon that is.

Xoxo Gigglebox Girlie
Vertigo Venom chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
This is one interesting crossover! I really enjoyed it. I hope you will update it soon! I wonder what kind of little demon creature Kagome is talking to? Lol. Now that House has seen alittle of Kagome's Miko power & a little demon things are really gonna get interesting! Keep up the great work & update soon please! - Vertigo Venom _
Rose Crimsonpaw chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Will this story ever be continued? I really wish of more
watch who you piss off chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
do you people ever continue stories? Please do.
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I don't care for the House/Kagome relationship stories but I do like this story. I kinda want to know what happened to Inuyasha but that's mostly due to me being a Inuyasha/Kagome fan. Anyway, hope you update soon.
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
this story is amaazing pls continuee :)
LeaFairy124 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
This has been a utterly fascinating story so far! The whole idea of the fic with House and Kagome meeting and where, is just so original and completely brilliant! I'm also loving the interaction between the two (it/they are *very* well written) and how House is trying (and failing) to figure Kagome out. I love the sense of mystery of the whole thing :)

The cliffhanger of chapter two was really interesting as well - especially with House beginning to question his own sanity at the end. Heehee.

Anyhoo, I'm very intrigued by this story and I definitely hope to read more to see what happens next with House and Kagome. Hopefully there is some kinda happy ending for both of them - especially Kagome for having to have lived through what she has :( Thanks for writing!
ephemeral violet chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Very interesting! Hoep to see more of this sometime soon! :)
Anne Whitehead chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
great story please continue
dreamtdreams chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I love it so far

Hope you update soon :)
36sakuya76 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Wow! Cool, I wonder how things are going to turn out between House and Kagome. This is getting interesting. Please update soon! :D
phantomgirl21 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
This is REALLY REALLY good! Update soon please!