Reviews for Smart Like Dean
Peaceandunity chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Awwwwww
CrimsonLock chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Loved this! I love fics about the boys being in school :D

One thing though, is that you used both Aaron and Michael as Dean's middle name. Just thought you would want to know and change it :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
This is an amazing story! I think I cried in every chapter!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
More, please more! This has the potential to be even awesomer, it doesn't yet feel finished. Please, can we have some more?!
Prussia14 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Hey, love this story. I just wanted to let you know that in one chapter Dean's middle name is Aaron and in the next it's Michael. Lovely story anyway :)
azab chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
great job
Psychomech chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
I only nearly bawled about twenty times. Good work.
Twinchy chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Yes, brotherly hugs!

It so good to know that after Dean's not coming home for a while, Bobby got to talk some sense into him and tell him how much he mattered to those around him. The older Winchester obviously needed to hear those things for once in order to be the wise-cracker he usually is.

Everyone needs that every now and then, particularly when growing up with John Winchester. No offence, but the man wasn't exactly father of the year - even though I won't say he didn't try his level best. Their dad was simply better as a drill sergeant than a father (at least after his beloved Mary died).

Bobby is doing one hell of a job though to make it up to both boys and I love every bit of that journey.
slystir chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Really good. I like all the things you've done with this so far. I'd like to read more and look forward to your updates. You might want to watch while you're working to stay in the past tense and resist the temptation to move into present tense. You began with, "I always looked forward to..." and in chapter 5, during Sammy's perspective you reverted to present tense, " swipe at my nose with the back of my sleeve". You just want to watch that because it makes it hard to follow sometimes.

I appreciate that you do not feel the need to lable the sections with "Dean's Perspective" and "Sam" before beginning them. Thank you for not writing as though your readers are stupid.

All the best. Keep plugging kiddo.

Sly
me chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
finally! thank u! I love it!

continueeee please! and this time a littler sooner pleaseeee
babyreaper chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Great update, poor Dean you can't help but feel sorry for him, he thinks so little of himself. And nothing anyone says or does make him feel any better. Glad that your back and writing more of this story, I have a small query, in chapter 3 you've Dean down as. "Dean Aaron Winchester" but in chapter 5 it's "Dean Michael Winchester" I wondered what one was right, Thanks again can't wait for the next post.
Meggin Lane chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Oh mannn! I miss those brother hugs!

I love that you had Bobby fretting over Dean. And Sammy wanting him to be near becausse he was his rock, his protector, his maker of all things bad become alright again.

I miss that in those two. Thanks for this fic so I could see it again.
astafir chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Well, thank you! It's a pleasure to read how people who care about Dean talk some sense into him and show him that he is better than he thinks!

Thank you again!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Ohhhh...

*Swallows back a lump in my throat*

So sad, tense and beautiful. Thank you sweetie...

*hugs you*
mzz chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
ok, I just finished chapter 5 and I think Im going to start to cry,( and I'm not a person that cries a lot), Good story