Reviews for The 'T' Word
Kratosdjo chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
So great!
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awwww, this is so so cute. I can't help grinning...and this is all so plausible considering Rin's considerate nature and...I think she would have been a little too shy to have spelled out her problems to the males of her team. Plus, with all that's happening in the latest chapter, putting Team Minato back on the frontline again, reading this is a little bittersweet, so many things have changed since their happier days. This is good, Shelby :)
TearDropTiffy chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It made me smile! XD
pandaLu-chan10 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
i know her pain of having only males around! awkward as i migh say. and for me its not the t-word but my boyfriend calls it a monthly annoy-ence cause i make him go get me food and whatever i want! there are pros to these sitiuions.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh lol this fic was sooo funny! Great stuff to alll us girls who suffer from cramps!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh the horror... Except for me its the 'p' word (period).

Well done! I love the style and short story, which was great and very entertaining.
Hello chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ahhh yes for this wonderfull story
Crazy Cherries chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Cramps suck. Hate them! But usually I don't get them quite so badly. My friend, however, she takes ibuprofen like crazy. If she doesn't, then she gets them so bad she throws up.

Anyway. Awesome fic :)
Mitzzi chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Cramps are evil. Great story lmao~ That's happened to me before :/
LaVolpetta chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ironic haha, two days ago i had to beg my grandma to get me some midol because i couldnt walk haha.
MeiGrace chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
this was hilarious! XD XD XD XD XD i can totally relate! XD
Kayah chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Nice, I liked it! Cramps are evil, haha :D
KyoTohru Love chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Actually i'm one of the rare who don't get cramps.
EmeraldGreen4Life chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Haha, this was great! I usually don't read these ones, but I liked it a lot!
Asami-chann chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Poor Rin. This makes me feel better now )

Great little one shot!