Reviews for Shattered Notions
awesome! love it
Avirra chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
For better or for worse? I vote for better. Nicely done.
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
How is that YOU can write great stories about Tony learning those hard lessons about what it really means to be a friend - and yet the writers of NCIS and TPTB, cant do the same thing?

Because your Tony is so much better than that horrible frat playboy Tony that is always on the TV.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ohmygosh! I looooooove this!
the electric phantom chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
And this is why I love their relationship. They can try to kill each other one moment and jump in front of a bullet the next. Lovely oneshot.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
- Very fun.
MaddyCatty chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I love stories where Tim is seen in a different light. It is so nice to see the friendship between Tim and Tony. I wish they would expand that in the show.
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hey I really liked this. It was quite nice and well written. Thanks for the story.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved this.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
What a lovely Tony and Tim story, and one didn't even have to have Tim present feeling to get such a good grip on his character.
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
So glad you wrote this. *sob* so heart warming!
dan chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Great stuff! I love it! I like the whole "tony as Tim's big brother" concept and I thoroughly enjoy it when Tony appreciates Tim.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aw, a great one shot! I love this. I've been wanting to find a good friendship fic about Tony being protective of HIS probie, and this fulfilled my every craving. LOL. Selfishly I wish the last scene had been a bit more filled out, with more telling rather than showing, but seeing as it disrupted your longer WIPs I completely understand, LOL! I enjoyed this a lot and will be rereading often.
Heart-Of-Gold chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I absolutely loved this oneshot! It was really good.
Jodi chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Liked it a lot. I'm glad Tony told him what he did. It was short but still had much substance. I will check out your other stories.