Reviews for Redemption: Family
ginar369 chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Finally someone put Hank Summers in his place. Giles should have demanded money from him too! All the back support he owed.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Well that was just rude of Zelda. I mean he was there to help and she just bitch's right up. Half the damn group is unconscious!
ginar369 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Hopefully they can figure a way to get Spike in the house. I don't think any of them are up for a fight right now.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Well this isn't going to end well.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Okay I get that Sunnydale has a lot of vamps. But they just assumed that it was a vamp killing those people. They are going to be shocked when they find out the truth.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
The house sounds like it is a wreck. Hopefully they can pull themselves out of it.

What was that thing that killed that girl?
ginar369 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I think that Spike would have only humbled himself like that to call Giles for help for the Summers women. If it had been anyone else he wouldn't have called. But for Dawn, well he'd do anything.
applemysteries chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Giles is so amazing! The ending was epic. But what does Zelda mean? I'm so excited for the sequel, fantastic job!
applemysteries chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I loved that last sentence very powerful.
applemysteries chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Awww, no. No Spike and Dawn. :( Possibly. Anyway, love this chapter! super intriguing! :D
applemysteries chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Yes! You are so good at writing this, it's simple yet it has all the perfect emotions. (:
Bliss714 chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
This story is amazing! A wonderful job on the plot-and the twist at the end-who would have pegged sweet, strong Zelda was also prejudice, especially after the ordeal she previously encountered? Once again, your writing is amazing. I am looking forward to Redemption Trio.
Psychobillybutterfly chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Yea! Hank's a douche, there I said it. I'm so happy with this chapter, Giles showing his Ripper strips gave me smiles. I'm also glad that he's going to stay in Sunnyhell, I was worryied for a bit that he was going to take Dawn to London. Now all he needs to do is explain to Child services how Buffy's been dead, I'm thinking something about miscommunication between offices?
chanson pour l'hiver chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Excellent! Please continue!
William's Vampiress chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
HEY, that's a great story and I realy wanna know what is in willow's room so please continue writing this :D