Reviews for Changes
Hikaru-Diamond chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Hey, it is a very nice fic :)
Although, I never thought that it would be Flynn's wedding XD (Didn't see that coming XDD)
Keep it going, I'm sure it will become a good story :)
The Wumbologist chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I know it's been like 3 years since you've updated this and you're most likely gone now but I just wanted to say you've done an awesome job on this and it sucks that there won't be a continuation. I've only recently beaten Vesperia for the first time and I started checking the fandom for Yurita only a few days ago; I know I'm way late to the party but there's a lot of great work on this site for those two, yours included.

Right away I can tell how much thought you've put into this; the plot, with its explanations of events so far, makes perfect sense and I can definitely see it as a likely future. What I really love, though, is your characterization; from the dialogue I've seen in can say you've done the characters perfectly and it really adds to the whole package to see everyone acting so naturally.

I would love it so much if this continued but, 3 years later, I'm sure you've lost your interest in writing this story. It's a damn shame too; all I can say is thanks for the work you've done already. As a Yurita fan I truly appreciate it.
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Mmmmk, so seeing as you haven't updated in a while, I'm thinking you've moved on from ffnet?

In any case, I'd like you to know that this story looks like it's heading in a good direction, you set out what happened to each of the characters clearly, and awesomely enough, it's gonna be a Yurita! Yay!

So if you ever have the heart to pick this up again, please do.

Even if you don't though, just wanted to tell you that this story has great potential.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Nice, the next chapter should be quite exciting.
Bankaiover9000 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Rita and Yuri huh? Intresting. I like how you set up the world after the Adephagos incident and introduced everyone. I cant wait to see what happens next in chapter 2. Please dont stop
Leko chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Awesome story, keep going!

Flynn x Estelle: interesting but makes sense.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mark Doherty chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Interesting start so far. There is one thing you'll probably want to go back and fix:

"The union was again comprised of five master guilds: Altosk, Ruin's Gate, The Hunting Blades, The Soul Smiths, Fortune's Market, and Brave Vesperia."

By my count, that's six guilds, not five.
lavlavi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
A great way to start the story. You reintroduced us to the characters and set up the world after the Adephagos. I'm excited to see where this story goes.
oange chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
WOW great storyline set up, everything makes sense and it isn't boring XD

agh you just stopped at the good part :(

please keep writing!
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
On my ps3 so its gonna be short. Nice start and I hope you update again soon.