Reviews for The Ever Apparent Frustrations of John Watson
In Need Of Slash Fix chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Ahh, I was reading this with my friend in ICT yesterday and we didn't get to the last chapter, so glad I've found it now xD

I know this'll be a high hope as the last time this story was updated appears to be in 2010, but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue? It's so good :3

I'll put it on Story Alert, just in case :L

Curreeus chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Yes, you are evil. But I like you anyway. :D

You're going really well with this, and I love the sleeptalk element! It's very relatable, because I actually have a friend who sleeptalks, and when you talk she talks back. It's really funny sometimes. I understand Watson's frustration. :)

Great job! Can't wait for an update!
sorcerergirl90 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
hilarious! cant wait to read more!
Feeble Pen chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Ah, so good. Please do continue in the same manner.

oh and,

"Because its fun." haha favorite part.
hkfdshkdjlfkghhlglfjdkghs chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
I'm really enjoying this, it's so very well written and the diologue is totally IC :)

xx
Lone Star Girl chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
xD You are evil. I love it, though.
Lone Star Girl chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
lol, Sherlock's evil plan...i like it.
Lone Star Girl chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Aw, Holmes and Watson are so cute.
Lone Star Girl chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
I love how Sherlock acts like a kid. xD
Lone Star Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh wow, Sherlock's stoned isn't he? xD Please continue, this is one of the funniest things I've ever read.
ZabellaCookie chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Lol, I'm back ;)

Holmes' fake!sleeping is genius. You can actually see him doing that, planning out everything he says before he even goes to bed, just to keep himself entertained. I do feel sorry for Watson though: he was all 'Aww, I'm veryvery special, because he sleeptalks about me!'.

But not so much.

The lack of slash doesn't bother me. Sometimes I think people rush it, and then it feel awkward and clunky. Its easy to trip up on that in Holmes/Watson fics because they've been friends for years, and its easy to assume that Watson will just go along with it. Yours doesn't, so that's good. :)

Thank you for the mention. I'm touched and honoured :)

And using more smiley faces than is really appropriate.

...

Wilde About Oscar chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Nah, it isn't frustrating in a bad way, just enough to make you want to keep reading. :)
Strikers Eureka chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
No, if it's frustrating, it's in a really good way. I'm actually a master at pretending to be asleep. :) And I've done just that before. I say such random things when I'm awake too, though, that it's really no different when I am asleep.
mildetryth chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
"If you keep stabbing me, I'll take my bussiness elsewhere!" ROFL!
Jo Winters chapter 5 . 2/3/2010