Reviews for Jacob and the Leather Pants
silkyjacob chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Quil Embry and Jacob totally it :) with
Bella Jacob (Leather pants) CHEMISTRY
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Adorable and clever. Please tell me now she dumps Edward. Thanks for writing and leaving this posted for new readers.
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Ooh lala. Sexy Jake in oh so tight leather pants. A vision for any woman who passes by
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Dear Draco-

You're right, the girls do love the pants! Thank Cassie for me for introducing you to them.

Jacob

LOL!~*
Lauranessification chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
HAHAHAHHA OH GOD, I'm dying out here :') I lovedlovedloved this!

Jacob leather pants HOT.

Quil Embry ( Jacob) AWESOME.

Bella Jacob (Leather pants) CHEMISTRY (with other words, sex)
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
re: Wolf Shadow's Promise" (not that she had actually read that book, mind you, but she may have 'accidentally' browsed through it one day at the library.)

Thank you, I about swallowed my cigarette laughing at this line. Took me a while to recover. TOO F-ING FUNNY.
adamamy425 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Absolutely died laughing reading this!
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
hahaha that was hilarious. i loved the whole "our hero" thing hahahaha. you're amazing. please keep writing!
Mouse and Stupid Productions chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Him. Definitely him
Lavi Moon chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This story made my day. So funny, so good.
mynightshining chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
“So, Bells, what’ll it be? Coffee, tea, or me?” Jacob winked at her, cockily.

ROFL!
itslikenature chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
You did a great job on this one. I smiled the entire time I was reading. I kept thanking of Fabio though. I love this and found the humor quite refreshing. I love it when the guys are all relaxed and having a good time, even if it is at one of the others expense.
artbeatsandlife chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
loved this quick little o/s. you've done 3rd person well here, ive found that i write easiest in 3rd, and this seemed effortless.

saving it, it made me laugh :)
Witchy Pixie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh my...really funny and well-written! Two thumbs up!
DOC3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
"Coffee, tea, or me?" made me laugh out loud.

Here's to the LeatherPants!Jake revolutions!