Reviews for Jacob and the Leather Pants
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Adorable and clever. Please tell me now she dumps Edward. Thanks for writing and leaving this posted for new readers.
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Ooh lala. Sexy Jake in oh so tight leather pants. A vision for any woman who passes by
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Dear Draco-

You're right, the girls do love the pants! Thank Cassie for me for introducing you to them.

Lauranessification chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
HAHAHAHHA OH GOD, I'm dying out here :') I lovedlovedloved this!

Jacob leather pants HOT.

Quil Embry ( Jacob) AWESOME.

Bella Jacob (Leather pants) CHEMISTRY (with other words, sex)
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
re: Wolf Shadow's Promise" (not that she had actually read that book, mind you, but she may have 'accidentally' browsed through it one day at the library.)

Thank you, I about swallowed my cigarette laughing at this line. Took me a while to recover. TOO F-ING FUNNY.
adamamy425 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Absolutely died laughing reading this!
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
hahaha that was hilarious. i loved the whole "our hero" thing hahahaha. you're amazing. please keep writing!
Mouse and Stupid Productions chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Him. Definitely him
Lavi Moon chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This story made my day. So funny, so good.
mynightshining chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
“So, Bells, what’ll it be? Coffee, tea, or me?” Jacob winked at her, cockily.

itslikenature chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
You did a great job on this one. I smiled the entire time I was reading. I kept thanking of Fabio though. I love this and found the humor quite refreshing. I love it when the guys are all relaxed and having a good time, even if it is at one of the others expense.
artbeatsandlife chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
loved this quick little o/s. you've done 3rd person well here, ive found that i write easiest in 3rd, and this seemed effortless.

saving it, it made me laugh :)
Witchy Pixie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh my...really funny and well-written! Two thumbs up!
DOC3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
"Coffee, tea, or me?" made me laugh out loud.

Here's to the LeatherPants!Jake revolutions!
xXHatchiXx chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh my god, that was hilarious and I have really nice pictures in my head lol. Bella is dumb, but she's appearantly not so dump to not stare at Jake in tight, sexy leader pants. Yes, nice pictures indeed :wink: