Reviews for Moments in the Dark
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Lovely, lovely story. Thanks for writing.
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Tears again. Jake has to be okay.
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Charlie is a big help to Jake and Bella, dressing the twins, watching the twins. That's pretty cool. I know that Jake didn't mean to lay a hand on Bella but he did and they have to address it. Really address it. It is sad to see them not as happy as love should allow, it seems as though real life challenges are the problem.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
I cried sharing their grief over the loss of Billy. I am glad Rachel and Rebecca were there. The vision you created of Jake on his knees on the beach was excellent writing.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
This is tough. Struggling with money and young kids is tough, asking parents for help is tough. These good people don't want much, they just want health, happiness, family. Lovely story.
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
I am glad they have their Dads and the Dads have each other. Flu is misery!
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
They are so sweet. I feel as though Bella is feeling a very real fatigue, perhaps the move, the children, money cause her to worry. I hope it isn't too much.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Could be totally horrifying to be caught by parents, even as an adult. They are having another baby! Wonderful!
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Joyful parenting, middle of the night feedings and endless weeks without sex (or it just feels endless). They are so good together.
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
They are perfect expectant parents, even if she is a little cranky, she has good reason. They need to sleep now, while they can!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Jake has loved Bella his whole life! And now he is going to have a chance and move in with her! And babies? Really, already? I love it!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
This is a great story! Loved it. I laughed, I cried. Great writing!
rasheedah2907 chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
I loved ur story! Hope u do more jacob/bella ones. Ur really talented.
sashakat96 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
wow great story so ready to read the rest
jharv241 chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
By far this was one of the best stories I have ever read. I really enjoyed from beginning to end!