Reviews for Kitsune King
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
"In the worlds before Monkey, primal chaos reigned. Heavens sought order. But the phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown. The four worlds formed again and yet again, as endless aeons wheeled and passed. Time and the pure essence of Heaven, the moisture of the Earth, the powers of the Sun and the Moon all worked upon a certain rock, old as creation. And it became magically fertile. That first egg was named "Thought". Tathagata Buddha, the Father Buddha, said, "With our thoughts, we make the World". Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch. From it came a stone monkey. The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!"
Fox Boss chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
This is an awesome fic, hope you update soon.

Will Naruto be getting the Ruyi Jingu Bang, or will he be getting a Naruto weapon?

If it's a Naruto weapon, I suggest Hiramekarei or Samehada.
Grocamol chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
when will the next chapter be posted?
Grocamol chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
It's a good thing ishi was able to save Ayame and her father!
Grocamol chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
great chapter dude!
Bechtel1 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Hey nobody, I have a few ideas.

First off, you need to make a timeskip after Naruto/ishi starts to train with Jiraiya. I just want to read this story when Naruto is a few years older and a decent sized fox instead of a pup.

Second, You have to make Naruto kick Kiba's but sometime, because Kiba is a priss in this fanfic/.

Third, Naruto/Ishi should try to create his own personal human form to transform into, which should be what he looks like in the manga.

Fourth, i would like you to really consider number three.

If i get anymore Ideas I'll tell ya.
Bechtel1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
At first I thought this would be the life and times of kyuubi growing up, i kinda wish it was. It's still pretty cool though. I'll continue reading this later. Though in private cause I don't want people to judge me on reading something so childish. It's a pretty cool fable though.
oldghost chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
As a fan of naruto and Journey to the west this is a good story so far keep it up.