Reviews for Red
Lenora chapter 1 . 4/18
Ahh, I love it, love it so much. Your description about the colors that represented their souls is amazing. Great work, thank you :)
TrustyFoxy chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
i love the history. After reading the 'king wanted the princess' i was like: damn right I want the Horse to be king too
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I was confused with a few of the descriptions, but the majority of them I understood. That was a great story!
AnimeAngel1300 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Nice story ;) I liked it alot.
Dark-heika chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
im going to guess... red.

anyways, this was pretty good. I wouldn't completely call it angsty, so much as just... pitiful. Most people see hichigo as an insane character who wants nothing more than to grow strong and claim the throne. They're right. but not in the way they think.

I've always seen hichigo as the kind of character you pity, thats why this isnt very angsty for me. it isnt saying anything i dont already know. i enjoy the feeling of understanding, so i strive to understand the hollow. and, after a while, i suppose you could say that i do. if i had an inner hollow, i wouldnt shun it, id be willing to go to it for help. the hollow was created in ichigo's path to get stronger. it protected him, it gave him strength, it did nothing more than try to help him, in the beginning... it only became a problem when ichigo treated it like it was unwelcome.

in any case, my point is that, sure this isnt very angsty, but it speaks truth. all in all, this is a very enjoyable piece. thank you for taking the time to write this fantasy.
AllieOutOfWonderland chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
:O That. Was. Epic. I mean it, that totally kicked ass. I love how it's no emotion, really - just the colours associated with the emotion. It's kind of refreshing really. ;) Now can chibi Hichigo give me my red lollipop? :D :P
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
amazing fic. i think that you did well to portray the hollow Ichigo's character. your style of writing is interesting.
NewbieWW chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
hehe I don't know; red?

you weren't kidding when you said it was a triangle with another triangle!

loved it D
Whiskey2011 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow! You can really write angst! I love this, it's delicious! XD
equitablyinjust chapter 1 . 8/8/2010

i will admit, i ground my teeth at the Ichihime implication, but the world through Hichigo's eyes, fantastic and tortured description of a violent, but not necessarily purely evil creature, craving a world he couldn't have, was truly... i don't even know how to describe it.

The Horse wanted the Queen who wanted the King who wanted... fine, the Princess, who wanted the Demon, who wanted the Princess, but mostly the Horse wanted color.

This just... oh my god. i'm going to go troll your stories now. Holy crap. Wow.
kiero pepsi chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
this is definately angsty and very nice too! I really like how you've used the imagery of colours and how it is surprisingly very original move. Its really cool!
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
wow this is super different from your other stories i have read. It was really good! i would say awesome but that doesn't seem to fit with the stories mood. Wah! I'm all sober now! *gasp* I didn't say awesome! must *spaz* break from this *eye twitch* sober hold! awesome!totally!dude!*glee*_*wink*_-*random sweatdrop!*-_-'

Yay! I is all better now _

bleach random-portel-ness please*ka-badger*

That Old Account chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This story right her is crazy awesome beyond reason. :D 10/5
DeviantHollow23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hell flippin' YEAH HIchi doesn't get enough love! (nor the HIchi/Rukia-ness)

More love! Come HIchi! Come to my bossom!

*cackles* XD

I adored this one-shot of yours. Really wished it didn't end. *sniffles*

*scratches head* Not sure how I felt readin' the whole Ichi/Hime hint there but...*shrugs* Meh, I'll live. I was mostly here for that damn albino HOTTIE! *drools*

I look forward to more you pitch out in the future. Which I hope you do. Cuz I enjoyed this greatly.

I so wanna see HIchi get what he wants. He needs a damn Happy endin', DAMNIT!

Anywho, Instant fav'!