Reviews for Tokens of Interest
Casey 'Flame' Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
My friend had saved this story on her computer, and when she found out I loved Riddick x Vaako she sent it to me. LOVE IT! So I wanted to look it up on here to see if it was here and it is, buuut... The story just ends. There was a lot more to what she sent me.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I was hesitant at first about reading a pairing between these two. But you paced out how their relationship progressed so well that I was willing to let myself go along with it and be happy with the ending. :)
A Big Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I can always come back and read and re-read your story. So I'm glad I can say it. Honest, if ffnet had a "ultimate favorite" button, this story would be one of mine.

Every Vaako/Riddick story I have ever read, I've compared it to yours.

Thank you for writing!
ehqueue chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
So good! This is one of the best V/R stories I've read - certainly one of the most well written. I would love to read more of your work. Thanks for posting!
SGreenD chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I just LOVE this story. Love love LOVE it I have read it countless times and it just seems to get even better... that line when Riddick asks if that's a Necromonger thing and Vaako just says "That's a common sense... thing" XD Or "As much at it grieves me to find you bored out of your fucking mind..." OMG I laughed so hard. This is just an amazing fic all around. You got the characters just right and Riddick is plain awesome, and Vaako is... well, perfect. As a consort, as a First Among Commanders, and in general :)
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I greatly enjoyed how in character everyone remained. :)
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
"Because I'm cooler than you," Riddick pointed out, getting up and stretching, "and I own your ass." If it wasn't 2:00AM and everyone wasn't trying to sleep, I'd be cracking up
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Consort Vaako... *shivers* Love this one shot! Perfect ending, too.
ekucbbw chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I demand more. Just. More. Please. I'm addicted to this pairing and I love the way you write them. Oh my.
minlin chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Damn, this is good!

I like the idea of Necromonger courtship rituals, and that Vaako and Riddick were basically going steady without Riddick having a clue.
DissolvedSerenity chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Ive got to say this was pretty damn hot! and the Riddick Vaako interaction was dead on. Plus Vaako's be-my-boyfriend- axe as according to Riddick utterly killed! Great Fic
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
love it! going to make anymore of this pairing?
xXdeejadoodleXx chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I loved this. It was beautifully written and everything seemed so natural. I've been craving really good Riddick/Vaako fanfics. Any chance of you writing more of this?
Lorenna chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Thank you! Like it a lot.
Shirox chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It's awesome! But i'm curious, it's not marked as complete so is this a one-shot or there will be more? :)