Reviews for Seige of Darkness
TriciaOakenshield chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
:'( That's it?
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
OOoooooohh! I'm always soooooo happy to see other true christians out there bad at all. It was captivating from the beginning, even with its almost domestic (sorry, for lack of better description) start. You have a well thought out storyline, not too rushed or too slow.

Excellent work! Oh and a good length too! I have a VERY short attention span, and this suits my taste just fine!
Mortimer S chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Well, that's certainly a bleak start. I'd like to see how this plays out. But hey, at least they were kidnapped by somebody intelligent, and aren't going to get eaten.

Yay for canon characters! Yay for not-lame OC's! Is Ada a new enemy, or is she working for Pretender? Well, either way, I'm sure the story will be interesting. Any story that starts out with people getting kidnapped and tortured must have some intrigue to it.

Well, I'm looking forward to reading more. It's refreshing to see a story actually somewhat related to the series.
Tis-Is-Fussle14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was amazing keep wighting please. It is by far one of the best story's i have read on this site.
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Excitement! Danger! CLIFFHANGER!

I can't believe you haven't gotten any reviews for this yet. This is (by far) the best Dragon Keepers fic on the site so far that continues the series.

And who is this Ada Ree? She sounds terribly evil...poor Kale, and Bardon, and Penn, and the twins (they are twins, right?). This is a terrific beginning, and I really do hope you continue. Plese don't leave us in the dark. ;)

May the Lion be with you,

KC