Reviews for Treatment
I loved it! So good!
FireFox Vixen chapter 12 . 4/14
Love!
Anju213 chapter 12 . 2/22
I love this fanfic! This is in my top fiive favorite fanfictions! Since it has been so long since it has been updated I was wondering if this was abandoned...
MapacheLuna chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
This was glorious. I noticed that it's been a while since you updated this and as of the writing of this review I don't know what the prognosis for this story is, but I just wanted you to know that it's seriously awesome. You've managed to incorporate A LOT of canon into this story (Sweden and Finland leaving Denmark's rule, the house, "Su-san", "m'wife", doggie!, and Peter) without any of it seeming forced or weird. This has seriously had me choking on my laugh more than once. Elizabeta and Tino's friendship is surprisingly well-fleshed and believable, given that this is the first place I've read it. I could go on, but I shall leave it at: "Why the hell is the Swedish bastard shirtless?" "It's Tino's birthday."

Nomadic Defender chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Ayyyyyyyyyy! You're a Seattlelite? Awesome sauce
This is an amazing sufin story. Can't wait 'til you update.
And you're right about the bikini baristas around here. God there's even one by my house.
Celle J chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Tino behave like a crazy stalker lol
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Yeah, there are quite a few bikini baristas around Seattle, aren't there? Never really noticed.
Great story! Love your style of writing- it's very fluid and well-thought out. Massive kudos! I hope you write a little more for this story. I'd like to see what you'll do. :)
monomially yours chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
What is a Mary Sue?
featherdusters chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
iTS LIKE A CONGA LINE OF STALKING
officialnordic chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
Sooo cute. I just can't. I wish there was more to the story!
officialnordic chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
OH DEAR GODS...A STALKER CHAIN. I CAN JUST SEE IT IN MY HEAD AND I ALMOST BURST OUT LAUGHING
Shiralala chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Idk if you're on hiatus or what, but PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY QUQ
Shiralala chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I believe I've seen a picture of something like this X3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Ughhhh god why did you fall off the edge of the world in 2010?!