Reviews for Treatment
laurynsfallout chapter 12 . 9/9
NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MOOOORE! I don't know if you have given up on this story or not but I just have to say, this story and characters are so well written, like I'm spazzing out right now. I would love to read more of your stories. Or another chapter but you know, you probably have a life and all that but PLEASE, just one more..
faerielights10032 chapter 12 . 9/5
Ah. No update?thatis sad
Chii chapter 12 . 7/27
Hope you're doing well with your original fiction. This was a fun read, even if it's abandoned. Oh well.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 7/17
I tried to resist clicking on this story as it has most likely been abandoned and I usually end up really disappointed when a well-written fic had been discontinued so I avoid reading those.
Glad to say that the same didn't happen here though. Reading this, there pretty much wasn't a chapter where I didn't laugh, and I feel that that was more than enough to make up for how this probably won't be updated anymore.

This was a really fun read, and I'm sure not regretting reading it.
Thanks for sharing your work with us!
Pandyisapanda chapter 12 . 7/11
Awww so cute! To bad this looks like it's been discountinued
fridgg chapter 6 . 6/26
...the bible...BAHAHAHAHA
I loved it! So good!
FireFox Vixen chapter 12 . 4/14
Anju213 chapter 12 . 2/22
I love this fanfic! This is in my top fiive favorite fanfictions! Since it has been so long since it has been updated I was wondering if this was abandoned...
MapacheLuna chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
This was glorious. I noticed that it's been a while since you updated this and as of the writing of this review I don't know what the prognosis for this story is, but I just wanted you to know that it's seriously awesome. You've managed to incorporate A LOT of canon into this story (Sweden and Finland leaving Denmark's rule, the house, "Su-san", "m'wife", doggie!, and Peter) without any of it seeming forced or weird. This has seriously had me choking on my laugh more than once. Elizabeta and Tino's friendship is surprisingly well-fleshed and believable, given that this is the first place I've read it. I could go on, but I shall leave it at: "Why the hell is the Swedish bastard shirtless?" "It's Tino's birthday."

Nomadic Defender chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Ayyyyyyyyyy! You're a Seattlelite? Awesome sauce
This is an amazing sufin story. Can't wait 'til you update.
And you're right about the bikini baristas around here. God there's even one by my house.
Celle J chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Tino behave like a crazy stalker lol
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Yeah, there are quite a few bikini baristas around Seattle, aren't there? Never really noticed.
Great story! Love your style of writing- it's very fluid and well-thought out. Massive kudos! I hope you write a little more for this story. I'd like to see what you'll do. :)
monomially yours chapter 5 . 8/31/2014