Reviews for Draco Malfoy's 101 Ways To Get a Girl
SIM99 chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
JHGHVGDHVJKDVHGJB. *aherm* It seems that there is a sever lack of updatage. *sigh* Such is my lot. I do hope for more though!
Mate-4-Life chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I miss this story so much ;-; it's the only fanfiction I've ever recommended to anyone (and by that I mean everyone that I've ever talked to about fanfiction. Seriously, I love it.) I'm guessing you're well and truly not writing it anymore? :( If you ever get inspiration, it'd be really great if you could upload at least one more chapter! If you don't have the inspiration to write it in the same type of format then even an outline of how you intended it to go would be appreciated.

(I've already reviewed the final chapters, so I decided to go back to the beginning to write this XD)

P.S. I still read your new stories, even with different ships, but I adore this one. XD

Thanks for your time, reading this review and writing this story.
Taylor F chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
Is there going to be an happy ending? I really like this story! Keep calm and write on;)
- Tay
another-show-another-obsession chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
It wasn't on the cheek. I this
another-show-another-obsession chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Ha! "Most. Awkward. Silence. Ever."
another-show-another-obsession chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
*evil laugh* awesome!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 24 . 11/22/2012
All 3 sound good. And I loved the chapter. :)
Forbidden Faerie chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
Pleaaaasssee update!
InsanelyWitchyMango chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
Update
CecilieDK chapter 24 . 9/23/2012
Funny and well written PAMS
Cecilie (Denmark)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
update soon please!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2012
wonder if this story will get finished.

Great had me laughing and going awwww in turns, as well as the booo hisssss for the bad guys.
HogwartsHotness chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I love this story, and your stories on Fictionpress.. You are a very talented writer.!
IS IT OVER chapter 24 . 9/4/2012
This isn't the last chapter, right?! There has to be more!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
uh-oh, draco's feeling weird...

i love him, i love blaise, i love hermione. :)