Reviews for Experiencing Earth's Seasons
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Boredom leads to amazing things for this blonde.

This was beautiful.

Thanks for posting it!

~Animelover
xLazyXChibix chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Beautiful! :) I loved the way you describe Optimus's views on the Earth's seasons and also including the sacrfices of the other bots lost in Transformers 2, and the bonus scene was good, even if it is purely fan made it is really descriptive of Cybertron :D Either way this is purely good ;)

P.S: Sorry I have bad english :( It may be hard to understand what i am saying '
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
AWWWWWWWWW!
FlamingBitch1408 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was an interesting piece
Primesbaby007 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I finally got to read this one it wasn't sappy it was nice I liked it.
The Blue Trickster chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
It was so beautiful! It's the direct thing what i can say! Beautiful! BEAUTIFUL!
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I think this fic was very, very well written. (adds story to favorites)
HrinTiyr chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Gee, seems like the first eleven reviewers said everything already. Too bad, I'll say it again:I loved your story, you're an awesome writer, keep up the great work, and thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.
varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aww, very well done! It's such a sweet story, and the description was fantastic. I love how you conveyed Optimus' feelings(:

Fantastic!

~VLS~
Faecat chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow, that was a simply amazing take on an 'outsider's' view on our crazy, beautiful world. And the part where he's remembering Chromia and Arcee? Wow. So sad.
laureas chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Tenshi, you've outdone yourself. This is fantastic! I love how you describe the seasons. (And who says it can't be in Canada?) It reminds me of things I see all the time living in the upper Mid-west. 'Specially when i get out of the urban area.
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Great job, I really enjoyed it.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Awesome story!
Kotomi Miyamura chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I must admit, this is a very wonderful yet amazing ficlet :) This story somehow seemed very real to me, although I haven't gone to 4-seasoned country before. My personal favorite would be the "Autumn" part. Interpreting the 'rain' as the Earth's 'tears' made me laugh. I also liked the "Winter" part, mostly because my country doesn't have snow XD

And Optimus - yeah, he needs to do something like this at least every season, for relaxing himself from his work. I love how you captured Optimus' grievousness and his amazement toward the Earth's nature. So putting this fanfic into my Favorite ! :D
Shadir chapter 1 . 1/19/2010