Reviews for Shattered

I love that song. :)
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
love it
Psuedo4 chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
This story sucks pretty much, so far.. Just drags on and on.. It's the same shit, different ways.. And you need to work your grammar..
Montastic chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
I read this whole entire thing, I thought it was absolutely adorable! :DDD great job on the story! I'm hoping you'll write another one! I messed up making an account so hopefully as soon as I make a new one you'll be one of my FAVS authors! :D thanks for writing such an amazing story! 3333 best of luck to many more you may wanna write!

~Montastic
ImCutePoison chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
Soo happy I want to cry ] ah good luck with your tests and everything else and I wish you a lot of inspiration to write another SasuHina Ja ne!
Djomar chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
Great story,I like the ten years?wow,so much time wasted for least they can be happy now :)
ImCutePoison chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
I hope the final chapter is not as tearful as this one. Thumbs up and cant wait for the finish of this story - a story ending usually is always bittersweet but I hope it would be a happy farewell. Good luck and update soon.
theSharinganPhaze chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
there probly gonna grow up get thru school and life w/out each other and then finally meet at the end then hopefully its a happily ever after?
Stacey.and.stars chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
so you update after what feels like years to drop this bomb shell on us! how cruel /sniff
Djomar chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
That was so sad.I can't believe Sasuke actually listened to her they will not be together?please update soon,I can't wait to see how everything will end
lady sweet pink chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
so cute :D
lady sweet pink chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
so sweet :)
ppeach2 chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
It was a pretty good chapter kinda boring though except for Kiba and deidara they wee kinda funny Kiba being sick and all and Deidara was pretty funny.
ImCutePoison chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
I loved to see the caring side of Sasuke, commanding Itachi and funny Deidara. I think the chapter went good. I dont know which direction you wanted it to take but thats fine. :)

I hope youll get some inspiration and youll update again soon.

Wish you luck! ]
Stacey.and.stars chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Sasuke and Hinata are so cute, I just wanna gobble them up xD