Reviews for Stay On My Side Tonight
Heuress chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Duuuude, your stories are great! This was just astounding! I've never read anything quite like it. You, dear author, have a gift.
deliriouslydrunk chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Beautiful in its simplicity. I can't help but admire your way of putting their inner turmoil into words. Really a strong and beautifully-written one-shot. Mad chops to you.
ujikolp chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Wow, I absolutely love the amount of detail you've put into this, and you can totally understand how the characters feel. Great fic, one of my all time favourites :D
chisanaki chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh... Interesting.

Interesting Austria... different one. Strong and, much much real.

I liked it very, VERY much.

Thanks for sharing!

(And Smoking Austria is absolutely... buff!)
Midoto Hikari chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I liked it a lot. It was amazing, just amazing. Though the ending was sad, u no how he ended up not seeing her again. I wish they could be together! AstriaXHunary FOREVER!:D nice job though!
Oturan Ikamuzu 1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Very well done. I liked it a lot.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh, wow. What I love so so so much about this fandom is that it can give you SO much crack, and at the same time, give you really poignant pieces such as this one (I suppose that could be said for nearly any fandom, but particularly this one, I think).

I love the way you wrote their relationship. How there was still obviously that undercurrent of *something* and yet they both knew they couldn't really be together. It was just so... ah. I can't put words to it. Their time together in the crypt was lovely, too. The way you wrote it, it didn't feel "dirty" the way some scenes can feel. It just felt raw and touching and, well, heartbreaking, to be honest, because we all knew it wouldn't last.

ARGH. I'M OFFICIALLY DEPRESSED. XD I really do love this, though. Sequel? :D
pretentious kneecap chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You're the one who really made me like Austria, the way you write him.
Denalien chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
o.O that's one way of putting it...kind of
Chibi Chibi Sami chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh. My. Goddess. LOVE!

Absolutly my favorite AustriaxHungary story ever w
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Amazing. Simply amazing.

You put actual history into the story and keep the characters perfectly in character for the circumstances.

Brilliant. A wonderful story.
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Damn, I love this story. I loved how effortlessly you worked in the history, and I love how you portray their relationship.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Interesting. A much more dark look at these two, but that seems to be your flavor. I liked it more than I expected. The anger, the pain, it was captured well. Bravo.
SparrowSpera chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ooh, this is so gorgeous, angsty and emotional. Thank you for satisfying my craving for well-witten Austria and Hungary :D Normally I'm not a huge fan of present tense but this works, very in-the-moment and powerful. Well done!
ailesgrises chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
this was a fanastic story. I could see it all perfectly. I would love to make some fanart of this fanfiction.