Reviews for The TwentyFour Months After
jacksperluvr chapter 24 . 10/2
I liked it.
nibbles8989 chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
I like your version of Cristina. She's hard core yet, still very feminine. Your portrayal of Owen is exactly who i thought he'll be as a husband and father . In your world, Owen lives a full life. He achieves success in career and in his private life. Thank you for making that happen. Eat your heart out Shonda !
nibbles8989 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Chapter 10 is beyond beautifully written, moving and sad. Cristina finally made up with her mom at her death bed.
MabeZarkana chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
loveeeeeeeeed this!
earth2eternity chapter 24 . 12/14/2011
Read the whole thing at one go because it was too good to stop lol. I really love your Hunt family! :) Hope you write more of these!
McMajekcalzona chapter 24 . 6/21/2011
beautiful story..normally i just read Calzona...but was beautiful and DEFFINIATLY WORTH IT! love it keeep writting stories
pogogal18 chapter 24 . 2/26/2011
awww thanks angelamermaid that was an awesome read !

i love chloe- i love cristinas maternal side also- how could she not grow to love the perfect little yanghunt kids her and owen produce- its realistic too- i love daddy owen he is so hott!
krjemb chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
Where are Mark and Alex? Who is Mark's wife? And who got Lexie pregnant?
xLilypadsx chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
Have I mentioned that I love you for this fic?

Very good job.

Can't wait to read more!
Angelamermaid chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
Thanks everyone for the positive reviews! I'm not going to spoil what I have planned next - but the next few stories do involve Owen & Cristina and their kids. And I'll let you know if Derek gets his wish for a Shepherd/Hunt union or not. :-)
JJP29 chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
Loved this - well done!

silvermist92 chapter 23 . 1/22/2010
I really liked this story, you did a really good job writing it.
silvermist92 chapter 24 . 1/22/2010
so cute
Guest chapter 24 . 1/22/2010
This was simply fantastic. I actually liked that the chapters weren't long. It was just the right amount of everything. Stellar work. Do you plan on writing Cristina and Owen dealing with them as teenagers? Or one of their kids?
Deactive Account 7 chapter 24 . 1/22/2010
Thank you for this. It was a wonderful treat to read.