Reviews for The Fox Who Lived
ValentineGoIntoTheWoods chapter 56 . 7/30
How I love this fanfiction... I really love this.
Roguefoxx chapter 54 . 2/17
Why would you make umbridge have fox furs, I cried when it said she curled up in them. Foxes are my favorite animal.
Chan used with males is typically a term of affection between family members and childhood friends, though is typically translated (erroneously) as miss.
Yaoi
PetiteEmperor4 chapter 3 . 1/7
Yaoi. Hiei.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2015
So if Lily/Shiori knew that Sirius was innocent why didn't she do anything to help? I mean she could have left the memory of them picking Peter as their secret keeper with someone else. Maybe word would have gotten out before he got to Peter, and even if it didn't ad he was still blamed for the rat's murder a jury would have taken Peter's own crimes an Siri's grief into consideration. Instead she les one friend go to hell on Earth and lets the other believe that his only friend still among the living murdered the rest. Dick move Shiori/Lily.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
Ummmmm they snuck into HER house in the middle of the night and Snape questions HER about how she talks to them? THEY are the ones breaking and entering...
Veedramon chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
No yaoi, but then this story been here for a while.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Heh, at least he won't be called Harry Potter, right?
Veedramon chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Ah this is gonna be fun.
X59 chapter 148 . 5/15/2015
This story was really and I did not expect the twists and turns that occurred throughout out it. I have to admit one of my favorite parts of the story was how you blended the two realities together which really worked, especially in the beginning.

To be honest my only real complaint with the story is that Voldemort just stopped feeling like a threat. Granted he was there but after being out of focus in dealing with your own version of the Chapter Black arc and then the King's actions...When Yomi went off to ally with him my first thought was "Oh yeah Voldemort's still alive."

Well your fic was still good and I rather liked the omakes.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Was gonna just do a review wondering why in the seven hells does Kurama still talk to Hermione, considering she has been absolutely nothing but trouble. Saw some other reviews. Rethinking my decision to read this fic. Everything so far just seems so arbitrary. Hooray for one-dimensional characters.
Mukuro234 chapter 148 . 3/30/2015
XD OMG this is the longest fic I've ever read. It was awesome XD
Mischief2459 chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
It's an interesting concept havong Kurama and Harry be the same person, and I can see how it makes sence. Anyway this is a really good story please keep writing.
FireGoddess101 chapter 148 . 1/10/2015
Just wanted to let you know that I found this story and I adored it! Loved it so much!
1,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »