Reviews for The Fox Who Lived
i dont get how these crossovers are at all entertaining... harry potter is a shit crossover material
Azaira chapter 66 . 11/2/2016
I'm a little sad at how close this is to the original. Hiei, Kawabara, and Kurama definitely trained harder than they did in canon. They're stronger, so shouldn't their battles be more visible in this point? Easily taking on opponents that they struggled with before?

Didn't Kurama's Yoki show up about 150k before? Yusuke's was 200k after his training at Raizen's, and they said it was doubled what he had before. Basically, Yoko Kurama should be S-Rank, which is much stronger than Toguro's. Even if you cut it down for one reason or another, I would guess that 50k would still be about as strong as Toguro, if it isn't more.

Basically, he should be a powerhouse in his demonic forms. Yet, I feel like you're treating him as if he's still in his human form. Meh, the story is complete already, don't know why I'm writing this.
Azaira chapter 60 . 11/2/2016
You have your characters words and actions in separate paragraphs...
It wouldn't be so bad if you actually had a reference to WHO is speaking in each paragraph. Instead, we have back and forth interactions between characters with reference to the character that ISN'T speaking in the middle.

Do you know how confusing this gets?
There's no name, no who said, and half the time there is a 'who' it's another character reacting to what's being said.

Hiei looked up, "what?"
Kurama just smirked, "you'll find out later." He turned around and walked off, leaving-bla-bla

It doesn't matter exactly where the quotations are, so long as there is a direct reference to who is speaking. 'Said', 'yelled', etc., may or may not be needed in these instances, so long as there is a point of reference to the character focus of that paragraph. You're simply writing back and forth interactions with character actions on everyone EXCEPT the speaker/focus of that paragraph. Your writing is great otherwise.

It would be good if you could at least check your own work to see where you could improve, even if you don't go back to fix it up - no matter how helpful that could be.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/1/2016
don't need to put the meaning of Japanese words at the end of every single chapter...
Guest chapter 35 . 11/1/2016
If you're doing boy love, you're doing it right. So many stories focus on it far too intensely, making it out to be ridiculous. Don't really care for it much though, but that's just personal preference. I've never seen the point of focusing on a single person in so many of these stories, especially when the social norms are diferent or completely ignored. I could easily see Kira a as bi, and with multiple people, both male and female.
Azaira chapter 20 . 11/1/2016
Despite a small lack of logic in a few small parts of this story, I am absolutely loving this. Your writing style is great(though you should give character focus to the speaker{quoted character} in each paragraph, instead of at the end and leading into what he says in the next paragraph; that gets confusing sometimes). Your merging of the stories is fantastic and nearly seamless.
Azaira chapter 11 . 11/1/2016
He lost the scent... In an empty hallway... Where the only fresh scents could be himself and Ginny... Sorry for my bits of sarcasm, but despite my like for this story, I can't help but dislike when people try to follow the storyline with illogical scenes. A dog can follow a scent through hordes of people. Why couldn't a fox follow one through an empty corridor?
Azaira chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Love the story so far, really do.
But Quirrel using a sword while he barely holds onto life with unicorn blood? Good enough to stave off a whip? A whip by a Youko who is experienced enough to survive centuries on the run(even if in a young body)? Yea...
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
It's hilarious how Kurama is the lone voice of reason in the story XD
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
And thus begins Kurama's exercise routine: running from girls who think he's cute.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
How likely are Kurama and Neville to become friends over a shared interest in Herbology? Also, perfect ending to the chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Jesus Christ, this is the first fic I've found that has Kurama dying and turning into the main character for another franchise. That's so interesting, I can't believe that's not more common.
Evilshallprevail chapter 28 . 10/29/2016
One of your translation is wrong.
Ne: Right? / Hey
m8urgr8Ir8u8outof8 chapter 56 . 7/30/2016
How I love this fanfiction... I really love this.
Roguefoxx chapter 54 . 2/17/2016
Why would you make umbridge have fox furs, I cried when it said she curled up in them. Foxes are my favorite animal.
1,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »