Reviews for Love in A Paper Cup
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
love it keep up the great work
DeletedAccount30062015 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved the story, its one of my favourites, but there are some spelling mistakes; I suggest you reread and fix them up
PaddySnuffles chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh! I'm glad you wrote something for that scene - I saw the movie today for the first time and that scene specifically stuck with me... ) Do you know of any good sites for Daybreakers fanfics and/or any good Audrey/Edward fics?
catie-writes-things chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Nice to see some fanfic for this awesome movie! Great take on a very subtle and fascinating scene.
nerdify chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was brilliant! I swear there isn't enough Daybreakers fanfiction around here. But I'm glad they put up the archive. I've been waiting for it pretty much since the movie came out and I saw it and got hooked. Anyway, you did an amazing job, genuinely. Do you plan to write more? I hope you do. :)
Jenrenegade chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I love it so far,keep going,can't wait to read the next chapter
deathpenity17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
grins
vampirelover chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
you shld definitely write more.
ElectricGrint chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really liked this! I liked getting a peer into his mind for just one moment-and I think you made it very realistic. Also, I'd never known that woman's name before, so I'm glad I found this!

I'm planning on posting a Daybreakers fic soon, but I just joined so I can't for two days.
Dragoonfliy chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
YEAH! Major props for getting some good Daybreakers fic out there. I'm so excited that they finally have a category for it now!

Excellent depth into Edward's character here. I really feel scared and guilty for him and his "condition." And the blood really had a potent quality. *chills* (Plus Audrey is amazingly confident. She rules.)
skywalkerlover chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was beautiful. I love it!
Cecelia Tallis chapter 1 . 1/19/2010