Reviews for Joy Ephemera
Winged-Ashes chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
It's cute
jrobinson72 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Dear GOD, u gotta finish this! Just thought of Zero with sultry bedroom voice... heaven help me?!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Brilliant. I absolutely love this idea. I haven't read Vampire Knight in forever, and even then I stopped sometime after volume five or six, so I don't completely remember who some of the side characters are, nor do I know how in-character everyone is, but I love this story all the same.

This is really well-written, which makes it fun and easy to read. Anyway, great job and keep up the good work.
Houdeanie Beanie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Gah. I should've reviewed this the moment I read it. This story is amazing. Yay for KanaZero! I love/adore/admire/fangirl Zero now. Just because of this story. His sly jabs are HILARIOUS. I read his dialogue over and over and over. LOL Kaname's stunned reaction is just too priceless. Nice to see him shaken up over someone. :D Please update soon!
Nineorchids chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
This looks very promising. I always enjoy the way you write Kaname and Zero. I'm waiting for the next chapter with anticipation.

Any chance you're working on Gentle Affections or Heartfelt Sacrifices? Those are two lovely stories.
LuanRina chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Zero as a prostitutedamn, my dreams came true thanks to you! XD

Can't wait for the next interesting chapter, please, update ASAP! X3
kei-v3 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
The man had a permanent bedroom voice Kaname was sure every girl swooned at whenever in hearing range.

XD

I agree with the statement so much, SO MUCH. MIYANO MAMORU! XD (trembles in excitement)

And, Kaito is, adorable. I like the him being "mysterious but really, he's just never truly awake one. XD Although, I'm being a bit jealous at how close they are since I kinda need the sweet KZK already, hahahaha..

MORE!
simply anonymous chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
interesting.. i wonder what will happen next?
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
I have a feeling that Zero is going to be taking back that 'homewrecker' comment back, since he might be the cause of kaname and yuuki's divorce. Please update soon!
black pudding chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Lovely chapter! XD

I can't wait to see what Kaname'll do to surprise Zero. The way I have in mind involves a limousine, an ice sculpture and lots of cake XD

I hope you continue soon BD
Siraun chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Yatta! Another interesting chapter. I like this Zero and his behavior. It's sort of like he's his younger self again. Caring and stern at the same time, like when he was with Ichiru. Other than that though he's his usaual self, sort of. Anyways, update soon, I can't wait to read more of this. UPDATE ASAP!
YenGirl chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
It's not short, Lea! *grins* OK so I'd have loved to read about Kaname and Zero's next meeting but I can wait.

Zero! *turns into a gushy, starry eyed burbly mess* He is Gorgeous! I don't care what he is, the way he behaves to his 'family' at Red Lily, no wonder he has them eating out of his (gorgeous) hands! Even Ruka...! *is envious of them all* Your Zero would take the most beautiful care of both Kaname's body as well as his heart and soul, I know it. OK, enough of Zero's attention, all you middle aged businessmen! *tips them out of Zero's bed and kicks them out the door* From now on, this gorgeous being is Kaname's!

And Kaname is so adorably cute! *squeals* I loved how his indignation and humiliation melted into a simple longing to see Zero again *smiles* I don't know why but it just seems so appropriate to read fics that have Kaname hopelessly enamoured of Zero :)

So the second 'K' is for Kaito? *wrinkles her nose* I'm not too fond of him but you're the author, not me! And I guess if Zero loves Kaito's fingers then... *drifts off*

As for the Cross and Yagari bits, I love it! *staunch CxY/YxC fangirl* I wouldn't say no to some juicy details either! *grins*

Waiting for the upcoming meeting, Lea!
irmina chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
It's nice to have a background of the characters. Zero is so sweet, taking care for everyone. Zero's and Kaito's interactions are nice? Is something going on between them? So ... Kaname is mesmerized by Zero ... look forward for the next chapter.
KanameZero4Eva chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Me likey for sure! Its odd seeing zero as a prostitute, but he sure doesnt give two shits about it. lol still hot! hope kaname comes back to see zero plz update ASAP!
Lenko chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Thank you so much for updating this! I LOVED it! It was great how Kaname couldn't get Zero out of his mind; thoughts of Yuuki still not important, haha. I also really enjoyed Kaien and Yagari's talk; so Yagari offered to adopt Zero? And he refused? Hm. I again loved seeing more of Zero and how you've written him; he seems to know his own mind extremely well. The bit with Kaito was funny; although i was a *little* upset that Zero didn't seem to think anything much of Kaname at all. I mean, he didn't exactly give Kaname a chance; he just kind of assumed he knew everything about him.

I really hope you update this! I want to see Kaname go back there; maybe he could show Zero that there's a lot more to him and his life than meets the eye. The man probably has *no* real control over his life, i think Zero is the one being a little narrow-minded here. Although again, i love that Zero is the experienced prostitute in this! You write it SO well :D Please update as soon as you can!