Reviews for The Other Chronicles
The Killer Of Galactus chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
The bra part is humurous
The Killer Of Galactus chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Love the story plot beginning. Keep it up.
Bek chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Noo! It ended! I was enjoying this soooo much too! PLEASE post more..and SOON!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Come On! You Haven't Updated In Over A Yearrr!
yeooo chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
CONTINUE IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER
Narnia Freak42515 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Plz continue I love your story
Komeko-chan chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
You ARE going to update, right? Cause', if you stop it here then I'll have to chop of YOUR pinky. Dreadful, that is. The smart thing to do would be to update.

Losing a pinky doesn't sound pleasant. Alright, I'm done threatening you now. No, I am not psychotic. I just love your story so much that I am begging you to continue.

Lots of love,

-Allie[:
Marauders12345 chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Hey. I just read your story. Its really interesting. I really like Lucy. It is a bit weird that Peter is younger than Susan but like you said, i hope it will work out. Please update soon.
Daughter of sea and wisdom chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
I like this story so far. If it's not too much to ask can you put Edmund/Lucy in this as well?

Please update soon.
Sabi1994 chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Are you still doing this fanfic cause i really like it and i don't want you to give it up

it's really good and i love the idea you change narnia in a good way

i'm just a little bit confused with the age ;) how old are they Lucy seemed very young and why is Susan older than Peter? I hope you will explain this in your next chapters (if you will write more) ;)

please update cause i want to know what happened to Susan! is she now a stone statue too?

Please continue this Story it's too good to stop and to be unfinished
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
finish it
hollysky chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
That was amazing! I love your style of writing, and the way this story is done (the rewrite of the Chronicles of Narnia series) is cool too. And I like the Peter/Susan pairing if they're not siblings. That last part isimportant XD

Update soon!
AkatsukIxGirL chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Oh My Goodness! Update! Pwease xD
AkatsukIxGirL chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Lions and Tiger and Bears Oh My! xD haha I liked it good job :)
I'm-Reading chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Really, really good. The writing is terrific and I was really impressed. The one thing I'm confused about is, how old are all the kids supposed to be, the only one who was given an age was Lucy and she seemed really young.