Reviews for Whispers in the dark
Just wow. Loved the one shot and characters, I would love to see this as a fleshed out story.
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I LOVED IT! CONGRATULATIOS FOR AN AMAZING ONE-SHOT
lithiummessiah chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
John and Cameron are my favorite couple ever. I love this story!
biaslord chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really loved this fic a lot. I only wish there were more.
amy chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I absolutely love this! Thank you so much!

Have you ever thought about writing more john and cameron stories?
Righteousham chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I have enjoyed this story very much. Your style, while simple has an almost poignant cord of truth running though its core. This is especially apparent in the way you characterize John and Cameron's relationship.
I am thankful that you didn't go the route of humanizing Cameron to much as I feel that takes away from her character and subsequently, what makes her so special.

As to your spelling and Grammar: I found no spelling mistakes, and while grammatically there are a few mistakes they fall into the highly technical lattice of hidden verbs and passive voice that I will not go into. Overall very well done.

As to the story: I liked your plot, but felt as if it were designed around what should have been a much more involved narrative. You essentially were attempting to wrap up the series and offer closer (and to your credit you do a admirable job) but do to this being a one shot, have to rush though certain aspects of of the story. This means that in most cases you have to tell your readers what happened instead of letting it unfold organically, which leaves an artificial taste in my mouth and prevents me from fully being immersed.

Overall this is one of the better stories I've read but feel as its constrained nature keeps it form being as good as it could have been. I don't know if you are still involved in the TSCC Fandom in any capacity, but if you are consider using this story as base from which create a more fully realized narrative.

Keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I think this is absolutely amazing. I wish we had more to this or another jameron fic from you. You are so talented and I would love to you more of your writing about these amazing characters.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I... Thank you for this. This is exactly the sort of one shot I needed. Its closure for the series, but it so perfectly makes everything what I saw. I love that you managed to keep the devotion that characterizes their relationship, as well as the fact that, at the end of the day, Cameron is and always will be a cyborg, without giving me that uncomfortable feeling that she wouldn't be able to say 'no' to John because she's supposed to protect him and it might make it easier. You managed to walk that hair-thin line between giving Cameron a self, while not eliminating what she already was.
yetikiller chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much! You have made me so happy by writing this. I love John and Cameron so much that I have been going around reading everything I can.
Zullar chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I love this so much. Gosh, John and Cameron are so perfect.
yogs chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is amazing. I only wish there were more.

Thanks for writing it. :)
rnbm chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
All I can say is excellent! Though only one chapter, this story is a believable ending to Born to Run. Could very well be made into a multi-chapter long run story, but of course we know the ending now:)
LukeJ chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is a very good story. I just wish there were more.
justjoe chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is one of my favorite stories. I really enjoyed reading it.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is an amazing story I love it.