Reviews for Feral
SouthernCrossNorthStar chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
Sooooooooooooo, it's been years since you've updated this. Would it be silly of me to hope for more?
Deans Addiction chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Please feel free to finish this story sometime soon ;)
World chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
Please update!
Grace2smile chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
Over three years? This is a good story! I hope you finish it someday! :)
BlueMoonChaos chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
What happened to Jim!? You can't just skip out on us readers like this! It's been almost three years. Please update this story for crying out loud! Love what is here so far but desperately want to know what happens next! Please continue the story for the sake of your readers' sanity!
Death.Emerald.77 chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
LOVE IT!
MysteryFury chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
I hate you so much... I want more... you're restricting me.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Just stumbled upon this story and it is very powerful. I sure hope you find a way to continue and bring all of us on the cliffhanger some closure. I really want to thank you for a powerful and interesting read!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
It's been another year! Is it time to update yet? I hope so, this is so interesting, I can't wait to find our weekday happens next! :) please update soon!
spockett chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
This story is wonderful, please continue it.
digiwriter1392 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Well this is interesting, I can't wait to read more.
Alliran chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Please update! This story is very engrossing and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Ibisca chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
This story is AMAZING! Please, please, please update again? :)
nyteangelofdarkness chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I know you must have a zillion things on the go and hardly give this one a thought but I must say this is an amazing story and if and when you ever update I will be ready and waiting for another installment of this thrilling piece. Good job and good luck
Gembomz chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I love this story and I really hope you don't abandon this! Update soon?