Reviews for Legend of Zelda: The Stone of Ages
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
is the her by chance Zelda?
msfcatlover chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
...I might actually like your Great Fairy as a character; she's so cryptic and annoying it's funny.
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
and our ninja willingly gets himself into trouble again
msfcatlover chapter 21 . 4/26/2012
...The mental scars I bear from the Great Fairies of Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask just came back to haunt me...
Synea chapter 20 . 3/28/2012
I just started reading this the other day. Very interesting concept! Are you going to explain how they are all still alive?
msfcatlover chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Cool chapter, nice cliffhanger.
SUPERNATURAL-Anarchy in U.S.A chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
I'm so obsessed with this fanfic it's not even funny, I just love where you're going with it. And the interactions between Link and Gannon are spectacular. Please keep updating, I'm really interested. I just can't get enough! Oh, and out of sole curiosity, are doing this solo or do you have a beta-reader?
G.M chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Link and Ganon NOT trying to kill each other? Now THAT'S probably not gonna last, but it is a nice change of pace. Nice story, and keep the muse alive!
msfcatlover chapter 17 . 3/9/2012
...I almost feel sorry for Ganon. Almost.
msfcatlover chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
Red crystal, red crystal... Is it the Fire Element? From Minish Cap, or the red Knight's Crystal, from Four Swords? Or something completely different?
msfcatlover chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
Update! Finally! Excuse me while I hyperventilate.
banjo2E chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
CLIFFHANGER

Pretty good. A bit short, but that's not necessarily a flaw, and the writing more than makes up for it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
msfcatlover chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
Fire temple first? Little nontraditional, but I like. Great chapter, you continue to impress.

Link! Get your mind off the lava and DODGE, DAMMIT!
msfcatlover chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Would I be right in presuming that the "five masks" Ganon does/can not have are:

1. The Deku Mask

2. The Goron Mask

3. The Zora Mask

4. The Fierce Deity Mask

5. Majora's Mask

?
msfcatlover chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I just want to say: the story so far? AWESOME! It's really hard to find a well written modern-day Legend of Zelda *thumbs-up*!

Leetle disappointed the main villain's not Vaati, but hey! Skullkid's cool too! Or Majora, if that's how you think of him/it.