Reviews for Traumatized
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
I really enjoy your story! :)
Lov u forever chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
i'm still interested so please keep updating!
YaoiBatman chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I want more please. I love this story. I wonder how Charlie is going to react to Alan moving out.
pirplepinkmagic chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
oooh please update... i really want to know what will happen :) pretty please
Amorous Erised chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Ooh, now I am interested. I never thought I would live to see the day that Alan was going to move out of Charlie's House. I am really exicted to see where this is going.

Please update soon.

Love, Jess...xX
RestlessMe chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I'm reading it. I liked this latest chapter best so far. Very descriptive and I'm a firm believer that Charlie by himself results in only questionable choices. :)

Poor Charlie and Alan, causing each other's miseries and so unsure of what they want. Avoidance, yeah, this'll end swell.

And your spelling/grammar is good, definite improvement there. I was a little confused that Charlie keeps painkillers in the kitchen, hehe, and concerned for Alan. But Charlie's 'silence is deafening' moments were nicely done.

By the way, sorry if I didn't say it before but thank you for the shout out. Very kind but totally unnecessary and makes me blush even now. So feel free to delete that if you ever go back through and edit the story.
ValerianeVillechaize chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
This was good. Been lurking on this story for a while, lol. So glad to see it updated :)
Fairedenale chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Twice as long? Okay, but not necessary. Anyway, Alan was a bit crazed.. Also moving out. Something Charlie didn't expect, not by a long shot. It'll be better, I think, for them. Alan will have his space becuase of his problem, he'll be independent and Charlie will have time to realize how much he needs and appreciates Alan. It'll turn out somehow, good perhaps, but with mishaps along the way. Wouldn't be fun without it. Love ya!
Divina91 chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
I'm still interested! I really liked this story when I read it and I was pleasantly surprised to see that you had updated today. Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Shadow Angel-Kitsune12 chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
I'M STILL INTERESTED! I hope that this review encourages you to update faster and to make this twice as long! :3
RubyRedDiamondTortola98 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
MOST...AWESOME...CHAPTER...EVER
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Plz continue! TT
Hinotama-Soul chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
uuuuuuh! I really want to know what is goinig to happen next! do you still write on this story? tbc? would be fantastic! 3
Toast and Stitch chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
I almost didn't read this fic because the title was mispelled. It's likely to have been a typo, but the fic appears to be at least a year old and that tells me the author is sloppy or lazy, and therefore, the writing could be as well.

This fic is short and I have trouble believing what the characters are saying. I think I could follow your reasoning, but you should convince the reader with the characters thoughts, actions and dialogue.

A therapist, for example, wouldn't simply suggest a character to simply 'move out' and away from the problem at hand. There would've been a great deal of conversation to explore why Alan thinks he's attracted to his older brother and what confirmed these suspicions. Bypassing all these questions makes the fic lack credibility.

And I hardly believe that Charlie would like the house to himself, when there have been several episodes that point out how much he'd miss both Alan and Jake. In season one, Alan moved out and Charlie asked him to move back in, reflecting that he'd miss the kid too much.

This latest chapter seems to suggest that Berta is trying to tell Charlie about Alan's feelings, and that just seems so far out of character. If Berta did know Alan's feelings, I wouldn't expect her to defend Alan, but to hit the alcohol for those three days off.

Please don't consider this a flame, but just constructive criticism. I think this story really does have potentional and I'd be willing to give it another chance; it just needs a little more to it.