Reviews for Mind Reader
axel100 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Cute story. I don't think that Freddie could have actually applied for Sam, but I do know that their College of Liberal Arts admits people with at least a GPA of 2.5. Sam could probably pull that off. Its also cute how Sam had to go out with other nerds b/c of the hold Freddie has over her. And consider his dating experience, the reverse is also true. So Sam's protest aside, I think they know each other pretty well. No mind reading required.
JerseyJustGotColder chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Just wanted u to know I was reading a book the other day, Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, and there's one part where John and Savannah get into a fight and Savannah yells at John saying she can't be a mind reader and I thought of this story and was like that wud be so weird if they slept together and then I started reading again and wat do ya know they slept together after that I was kinda just like well that was a major coincidence cuz I just hav a feeling this story has nothing to do with Dear John. Ya...:
JamesTheGreater chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
You did well. It was probably a challenge to write about two kids like that but you did a great job. And the vagueness of their relantionship until they actually say it is a nice touch.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was good(:

and yes, blame it on the alcohol. XD
missweird101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Wow.

WRITE MORE LIKE THAT!

I LOVE IT!
Happy Shoes chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
“Now come on, the tequila’s wearing off and I need another drink.”

heh heh funny
SamLovesHam92 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
i loved this!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I think that you did a good job with this story. Drinking will make anyone act OOC; so that was not a problem for this story. I would like to know though what was going through Sam's mind. It seems that once a guy has a girl figured out she changes just to mess with him. Anyway, sorry I'm ranting. Once again good work on the story.
pigwiz chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Well! Just what is it with this early morning smut! Hmph! I just don't know... And what's worse is the oatmeal! Just everywhere! How did I...? Oh! Good heavens! I've just never... egads! Oatmeal there as well?

Perfection! ;D