Reviews for Sixteen Awakening
Eveythingicecream chapter 1 . 11/25
I love this story. Its really well put together.
Princessflowerz22 chapter 3 . 5/1
Fluff is killing me. They are so adorable. XD
Princessflowerz22 chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
For a second, I thought she was serious about the pregnant part ha ha XD
savage chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
its ridiculous that helga still keeps shrines of him i would have liked to see her be more independant and a normal girl dealing with being split up with her boyfriend i mean shes 16 she should be reading or obsessing over tv shows and good books or poetry or on her phone no building shrines in her free time
Inudaughter Returns chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
A very happy ending!
Inudaughter Returns chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
They are such a great couple, and it's not just the lust between them. Perfect.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
I knew it was a setup!
Inudaughter Returns chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Lovin' it.
darkangel199113 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
This is another one of my favorites of yours. When I first found it, I wasn't sure I would be able to read a story where my childhood was grown up and doing grown up things. However, you did it so well, that I couldn't help but love it!
Oldies Goldies chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
This story, it is the best story I have read on here!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
It was a dream! No fair! I love how Arnold takes a shower but Helga has to finish herself off! Such a gorgeous story, I really do love it xx
harleenquin82 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Oh, happy ending! I'm sobbing with happy's! Forgot to mention in the prev chapter how sweet their 'talk' was, it just broke my heart and I cried then too. I'm in tears again now and I'm so glad they'll be together forever. What a beautiful story and a wonderful ending. Thank you so much for nous gift 3
harleenquin82 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Gah! Too sexy for words! What an awesome time by both! So hot! Literally! Nom
harleenquin82 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Ah! Truth or dare! I loved playing this with my work family from some years ago! Everyone talks exactly as they should! From Rhonda switching from saying Thaddeous to Curly (I love that she's with him and Harold's - sort of - with Patty) to Phoebe's, Gerald's and Arnold's trademark sentences. Brilliant! Really cute how some people don't do anything in the closet :-)
So glad they're back together before they do the nasty!
harleenquin82 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
This was so sweet! I think it's what many of us imagined our relationships to be like, but real life isn't that kind. With stories like yours, can have it all back.
You real teased us! But it's very important to the plot and their loving friendship. They've missed out on so much together, they need some time to be innocent with one another before getting physical. Just lovely xx