Reviews for Sixteen Awakening
darkangel199113 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
This is another one of my favorites of yours. When I first found it, I wasn't sure I would be able to read a story where my childhood was grown up and doing grown up things. However, you did it so well, that I couldn't help but love it!
Oldies Goldies chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
This story, it is the best story I have read on here!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
It was a dream! No fair! I love how Arnold takes a shower but Helga has to finish herself off! Such a gorgeous story, I really do love it xx
harleenquin82 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Oh, happy ending! I'm sobbing with happy's! Forgot to mention in the prev chapter how sweet their 'talk' was, it just broke my heart and I cried then too. I'm in tears again now and I'm so glad they'll be together forever. What a beautiful story and a wonderful ending. Thank you so much for nous gift 3
harleenquin82 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Gah! Too sexy for words! What an awesome time by both! So hot! Literally! Nom
harleenquin82 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Ah! Truth or dare! I loved playing this with my work family from some years ago! Everyone talks exactly as they should! From Rhonda switching from saying Thaddeous to Curly (I love that she's with him and Harold's - sort of - with Patty) to Phoebe's, Gerald's and Arnold's trademark sentences. Brilliant! Really cute how some people don't do anything in the closet :-)
So glad they're back together before they do the nasty!
harleenquin82 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
This was so sweet! I think it's what many of us imagined our relationships to be like, but real life isn't that kind. With stories like yours, can have it all back.
You real teased us! But it's very important to the plot and their loving friendship. They've missed out on so much together, they need some time to be innocent with one another before getting physical. Just lovely xx
harleenquin82 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
A dream! What a tease! No fair! Hehe.
Sorry if my review posted as Anon. I was in such a mess, I didn't see I wasn't logged in anymore! I love how Arnold takes a cold shower but Helga needs to finish herself off! And to his voice on the phone no less! I love this so much, it could really happen in a (18 rated) movie! Xx
harleenquin82 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Oh, I love this! It's so realistic! I get that they're deeply in love. They are meant for each other and this story is perfect xx
harleenquin82 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Oh! I had to swallow hard when reading the challenge! I already love this story so much! On to Chapter 2!
serendipityrain711 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
What a happy ending! This story was one word...HOT! The sexual tension leading to their first time was intense especially the closet scene. And then so much heat and passion when they did did it which made it very very fun to read hehe. It was very funny when arnold was talking to a very distracted helga as she you know what with her toy lol. I loved the mention of their infamous tango too after their first time. Another terrific AXH story! :)
monzepelmoon chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
dariansison chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Omg this is the best love the ending :) You're amazing honestly
SugarQueen93 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Awww this was so cute. I love a happy ending. :)
cheetahkit chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
does that Anti-Gravity ride exist somewhere?
that would b sweet!