Reviews for A Spot of Bother
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Perfect Winchester brothers story. You had all their little quirks and details down just right. Thanks so much!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Cute story of brotherly nursing tactics. Sam and Dean are such GUYS sometimes.
sidjack chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was such a great tale. I really enjoy Dean's view on Sam being sick and how big bro can still take care of Sammy. I would love to see a chapter two, this was trully amazing and such a heartfelt trip back to when the boys were together.

Nice job.

sid
KoveAiden chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
ahahahaha. Did the monster SNEEZE on Sam? Trans-species cold germs? Great story. Cute & funny. Thanks for sharing.

-k.a.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Sometimes it's really nice to read something set in more simpler times!

Your characterisations of the boys were spot on throughout this story, and I loved the fact that Sam's illness was completely non-supernatural related!

Great stuff!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh this was a complete joy to read! It was light-hearted and fun and I just ate your words up like the greedy little pig I am! Plus the title is very fitting and made me smile.

The plot was spot on (I'm so witty!) The twist to the tale was great - Sam being allergic to his cold and not the demonic mucus. Simple but a very effective use of misdirection. Plus you did a great job of capturing the spirit of season 1, which I must admit to missing so a re-visit really made my day.

I liked your descriptions of Sam's red faced embarrassment at having to tell and show Dan the rash as well as the pit of worry in his stomach on discovery of it. Very true to his character as was Dean's teasing and smart mouth.

The ending was sweet, seeing Dean trying to figure out a way to take care of Sam without him noticing or letting him know that he cares! Very cute and definitely a very Winchester way of dealing.

This was all kinds of fun to read! I really hope you're planning to post again in the near future I always enjoy your work. Take care, Abbi
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
You posted! Awesome!

I love everything about this from the title to the ending.

Sam is allergic to his cold. *snickers*

It's time to write more stories, please. I need another fix :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
hahahah! aw

this was freakin awesome hun! :)

love how bad it seemed for a moment there for the boys :0

and then bless him, bad reaction of colds...uh they are horrible :0

loved it hun, awesomely written!
futuregypsy chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved it! Didn't expect that it was just a cold. I think you got the characters spot on. I'm adding this to my favorites!
Indigo2831 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Haha, I loved this story. It's so funny. Great job.

My sister was allergic to the chickenpox. She literally broke out in chickenpox and then HIVES. It was amazing. And awful. Great job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This is an AWESOME story!

Poor Sam, though... Dean need a nurse's aide? I've been told I've got a great bedside manner...
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Great story. Loved it! :D
carocali chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
What a cool twist! You're such a sneaky one! I can totally see something like this happening as hives are NO fun at all!

I do miss the simple times of season 1 as well, and I never really realize it until I'm taken back there. You captured it so well!

Thanks for sharing! Hope to see more from you!

:D

Caroline
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
You know I just adore this story. It is such a fun read! Poor Sam and really poor Dean having to put up with the science geek. I've been in a light story mood. I think it's cause I have enough angst in my RL right now- so this so hit the spot! :0)