Reviews for Four's a Crowd
RobinNBobin chapter 7 . 4/29
Please come out of retirement and finish this story. I beg you, I need closure.
Master Xehanort chapter 7 . 3/28
i love it this is great so keep going my friend.
helkil chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
this seemed like a good ending but I'm up for more please an thank ya
Scarease chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
It sad that such stories seem to just die with out updates.
Balanu chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Finished playing the Overlord games recently, and I must say this story greatly compliments the game. Wish you'd update someday!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Augh, gimme more, I NEED MORE
Anyways, great job with gnarl, lot of people don't get him right in these stories, only complaint I have is that he doesn't have enough funny evil lines, great job though!
King Rocket chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I can't stop smiling this chapter. It's just so god damn cute!
Especially when Overlad interact with Kelda, and Gnarl is like his grand father giving the boy some advises. Still just a child underneath that huge armor and muscles, isn't he?

His Papa would be proud if he can see his boy now. Still gotta fix that portal first, though.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
dude the rating is off soo far it is a T story at best not M becuse M class means you wirite about teh sex sceans and give us the nitty gritty
Villain84 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Really like this story so far. I think all three characters are well-written so far. I love how you write the dialogue of the Fourth Overlord as well, and the relationships and dialogue between him and Kelda and him and Gnarl, and Kelda and Gnarl, are well-written as well. The virgin thing is funny as well.

It's really nice to see such a long story being written centered around this couple. I know it's been a few years, but if you're still there, I'd love it if you could update this story.
Haldir639 chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Awesome story, I'm keen to see more.
SweetTeaholic chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Man, I wish you would continue this story since you haven't updated it for a few years now. It's my fave Overlord fic on this site and kinda want to see where it goes from here. That, and there's a huge need for more OverladxKelda love being I've been finding far in between of ones that are good.

I also like your characterization of Overlad here being it's likely the most realistic portrayal I've seen. You may be a badass out causing destruction in your wake Witch-Boy, but you've been raised by cave goblins under the crust of the earth since childhood with no contact with anyone but them, let alone woman; YOU SHOULD BE A FREAKIN' DORK AROUND THEM AND AWKWARD ABOUT SEX! (and Gnarl isn't helping matters, mind you). And of course, the rest of the cast is well written as well, notably the girls.

Overall, I do hope you return to this story in the future.
Cheers
ouellet222 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
this is really great! i really like it, i hope for more form this, i really do! good luck and plz moar! :)
dreamer t.c.m chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
lol great ending ur story is the best!
SonoftheLost chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
love it and want to see father/son re-union
My Soul is Spartan chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
It's so hard to find Overlord fics, but this one my friend is magnificent! I loved every word of it :D