Reviews for Now I See You
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
cool story
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
you should so continyu this it could be awsome. and the onshot was graite.
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
What? Why just a one-shot! Omg, really great story. But I want to know what happens next . Love that.
LJ1983 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hi Vanessa, just read this story now. It is really, really good. You should write some more. This was very sweet. Adding this story to favourites. The next one, I hope, will be a smallville one. And maybe you could write a Hellraiser one - like we talked about yesterday. I can help you out with it if you'd like. You are very good at romance, and I'd love to see your interupretation of the Kirsty/Pinhead romance, you loved mine after all. Anyway, see u later. Great story - more please. Love from Laura xx P.S - I get it.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Very interesting story. I like their connection although it's kind of sad (and obviously ironic) that it takes her becoming invisible to finally see what's right in front of her.
vendettawinchester chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great story and very well written :)
throwerpro chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
i like the deep stuff that goes unsaid. well written. Cant wait to read more
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was a really interesting story, I loved the idea of it! I think it would have been better if it was a bit longer, but it was really good. I know you meant it as a one-shot, but you should write another chapter, like where she goes and tells Logan about the cure, and whatnot. It would be really cool. If you don't that's okay too, cause it was a great story. Good job!

Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Why that was definitely different...was it Max's realization that brought her back?

Great job with the writing D
AlecDeanFan chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really loved this. Are you sure you can't continue this? I'd love to read a lot more of this story. I've always wanted to read a story where Max is cured but still chooses Alec over Logan. Because as long as the virus is there it just seems as if Alec is second choice. And Alec should never be second choice. Anyway, you are definitely becoming one of my favorite DA writers and I look forward to reading a lot more of your stories.
maron771121 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Another great story!

But just a one-shot?

Maybe you can try and make Alec happy too? ;)
angel494 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
so i've had alot of feedback on this, in my PM's and your reviews, thanks i appreciate them. This was just something i had written off the cuff, no planning, so if the story doesnt seem to flow or make sense, thats why lol... I will go over this and try explain things a bit better. And to those of you who have asked, i am doing a longer story...will begin uploading in the next week or will be M/A of course,and i hope you enjoy that and it has the ending you hope for. :-). im always willing to answer any Q's you have, feel free to PM me. x
494dwangel chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
loved this also.;.O but damn why do you always leave it without giving them a proper u can see i am a MA fan h8 ML coz therez nothing there but i believe u could hav made this slightly bigger, as in max in her invisible form sees loggie bear's true colours not only alec's n stuff like that...
blubblubblubblub chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
y only one-shot? how this visble/invisble thing works in your story? i don't get it