Reviews for The Scarf
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
this is hilarious! I love it!

*Favouriting*
Misyel chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I really enjoying that time...

Surely.. :D thanks..
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was hilarious lol :) u should write an actual story of what happens while she lives there lol :D
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Cute! Very well placed in the movie-verse.
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow, what is wrong with me? I have not even read this one yet and I am KICKING myself for not reading it sooner. Anyway, enough of my self abuse. Loved this, something RIGHT out of the movie. I am still laughing over it!

Xenia007 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved this story, very funny and well written! I do wish you would write a sequel, would love to see how they get on living together, and possibly ending up together? Yay! I love Holmes/Irene! :) Well done!
TuuPii chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I love it. It's funyy how Holmes didn't notice that Irene moved in, and that Watson knew it all along. Please write a sequel, this story is to funny to be just a one shot. A little Irene/Sherlock romance would be nice too.
BlackSheepDown chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love this one! I meant to review ages ago, I was almost positive I had...not sure what happened there, but anyway! I absolutely adore this little one shot, not sure why but it's just a favourite. It's fun and very in-character. Great job, I hope you write more of Holmes/Irene ]
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I have not been a fan of Sherlock Holmes fanfiction, alas this popped up in my update emails, and it was fun to read. Nicely written! Oh, and I loved the money and have read some of the books.
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I loved it! I saw the movie three times and I've read all the short stories and novels. You should definitely read them, but your grasp of the movie universe is very good! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Forensic Photographer711 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh, this was cute. Everybody's interactions were just so in character and had me laughing throughout. Loved this piece, was a cute little romp and I wouldn't mind seeing more. Thanks for writing!
coco-flavoured-tiktaks chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I like this! How Holmes did not smell Irene's Parisian perfume I will never know, lol. I'm gonna guess this is only a one-shot? Well, if it isn't i disagree with one of the other reviewers, and hope Irene stays. And perhaps we shall see a little romance between our fav detective and Miss Adler?

~tiktak
capitaine soffye chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Love your portrayal of Holmes, and this made me laugh :) I hate Adler though (not your one, just her in general). Hope to see her moving out soon :D Love how you've seen the film 4 times too. I thought I was devoted enough with 2! I'e only managed to read about one so far, but these are quite close to them :) Apart from the bedtime, which Holmes I believe, insists on a rountine of 10 til eaarly morning x
Sharon Holmes chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Loved it!

The comedy was great and it seemed so much like Irene and Sherlock. I especially love the part where she comments about his detective skills and he gets upset.

Love it a lot and hope to see you write more! ) SherlockxIrene rules!