Reviews for After A Dream
Your story is good.I really enjoy reading. Can I have next chapter please I'm dying to read you so much..
mseclair chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I hope you will plate this story someday
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
interesting...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Isn't there next chapter?
AlloraSara132 chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
when will the next chapter be?
Kris chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Missing our update. I like this storyline. A more matured Kahoko.
yoyoyo chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
I know it's been more than a year since you've updated this story, but onegai, continue this story, it's really really really good! But make sure that it's azuma & kaho together in the end! well ja'ne i'll be looking for your next update!
caligirl chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
This story has a very good plot and a vey interesting one too. I love how the characters interacted with each other especially the Yunoki's annd Kaho's classmates. I hope that he doesn't have to marry that girl. Please make Kahoko and AZuma a match made in heaven...living happily everafter...AZUMA deserves to be HAPPY...He can't just forget her.. he'll be a living dead without his redhaired lady.
Fantasy.Kairy chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
This story is awesome!

I hope that Azuma do something instead that getting married .!

I love the way that you give this personality to Kahoko is kinda sad but very nice one.

err...My english sucks xD! But ill be waiting to see the new chapter
ViperineVampire chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
um...I like the IDEA of this story well enough but I feel like the characters are kinda stagnating. I don't get anything from yunoki-sama and kahoko reminds me of a depressed len.
cassie chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I hope that "After a Dream" Azuma and Kaho will have a happy ending. Azuma deserved Kaho's Love and care. I love this story so much that I check on the update everyday. I am just so into this pairing. Hope to see more stories written on them in the near future. Your story just got to me. You have a sense of style totally your own and I admire your writings. Thanks
Kilei chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Your fic is really great. I usually read yunokixhino oneshot but i was drawn in yours. I hope there will be happy moments maybe in their reunion, i like happy. Update soon..
Renkuzo chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Please update the story you have a very interesting story here and I am just dying to know what will happen next!
CV chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
hiks... lama skali gw kgk baca nih cerita. gw lg sibuk2 buat komik figure di DA sih...

Pliss donk, next chp Kahoko ketemu ama Azuma!
leila chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I was introduced by my cousin to your story and all I can say is I'm hooked...AWESome storyline. I am a La Corda fan and Azuma-kahoko team is my choice. Thanks waiting for the next chapter