Reviews for Bad Faith
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 10/22/2011
Whatever happened to Diggory, the Golden Boy?

-Good point. But as Draco will find out, in canon there _is_ nothing but Harry Potter.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
There was one person who knew that Potter nearly murdered him-but he never had to care of Snape thought of him, did he?

Excellent ending, though. Draco learned more from his mother than he did his father (including how to make use of half-bloods stupid enough to believe what a Malfoy tells them).

All for love.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
Oh, I'm so impressed-a WHOLE WEEK of detentions for a vicious assault which is likely to be repeated as soon as possible.

Nice to be the son of the Hero of the Wizarding World, isn't it? But Harry actually got two weeks of detention for nearly murdering Draco, so I suppose it's a reasonable punishment after all.

Notice how the other adults weren't stopping Mr. Potter from continuing his assault till his sister came in.

But then, that's canon, too.

Nicely done.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
Oh, dear-how very sad. Pansy deserved better.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
I expect Draco could learn about speed, mass, vectors, and inertia through broom lessons, too. He'd actually listen then.

And the stock market is just the beginning-wait till he starts in on commodities. (grin).
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
That's brilliant-between Rose being so straightforward, and Scorpius having plots regarding rings, they can make their own luck.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
Ah, yes-Lily loves her men handsome, rich and pureblooded. Why not? She deserves only the best.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Ever since the Final Battle of the Second Great War, it's really better to be in Gryffindor.

-And long before that, obviously. At least Vulpecula has the sense to realize that she needs more in a date than a famous name and the right House.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Yes, Draco _should_ wonder...what a pity that Harry rejected him out of hand at Madam Malkins' without even knowing him.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
Very nicely done. Here's hoping Draco is someday grateful to Snape for trying to protect him, but I am not holding my breath. But here's hoping this scrap of paper kept him out of Azkaban.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
Oh, my-and yet, Narcissa would risk anything for Draco, even her own life (and after that, risking the lives of others comes a bit easier).
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Good chapter-loved the bit with the tea (even though it was my understanding that Voldie didn't become Snake-Face till he was revived in GoF-he was supposedly more or less normal looking except for the red eyes before the Boy Who Lived turned him into Vapormort).

But you hit Narcissa dead on (and her sisterly rivalry with Bella).
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
What a brilliant comeback! Of course Mad Bella will want the honor of hosting the Dark Lord, and was probably unhappy not to be considered.

Cute one-shot.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
I can't tell what Narcissa thinks is worse-the Mudblood bit or Ted Tonks being a Hufflepuff. G
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Brilliant one-shot. Not sure I want to know all the details about the couch G.

And I suspect Rose's copy of that book is going to be a family heirloom someday.

Wonder if she ever came across an old potions book?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »