Reviews for Not So Perfectward
G chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
yeah they took it very well...Write more please!
Poppet 16 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
fab
seriouslysirius chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Nice story, wow they took it well but then again they are Carlisle and Esme. Loved the way you introduced Esme into the story with the evesdropping and the sniffing.

You should deffinately continue with this.
Mitchiebabe chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Great chappie woman! Only problem is it made me realize how suckie our parents are hehe. I'd be in deep shit if i was in Edwards position good thing i dont gotta dick XD update hoe!
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Edward so distracted with Bella being pregnant with his child. He has no idea what Bella has planned to do with the baby. Also what role will he have as father. Will he be there for delivery? Will they be together to raise their child? Poor Edward is so confused and mentally absorbed with the many options. Too bad he hasn't discussed it with Bella as to where they are together? Will the child be placed for adoption? Based on Esme's reaction she will want the child. Want Edward to raise the child with his girl, Bella. Esme can't wait to meet the mother of her future grandchild.
BookMovieLover chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
aw! they are so nice. can't wait for ur update to the story!
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
hahaha Esme, always the optimist. this was a great!

Kristi
gg123 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
good work
spannieren chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
aw they are such understanding parents - i think mine would go through the roof! Um i don't really know the worst thing I've told my parents... :D
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Poor Eddie, it's crazy how he told them!