Reviews for Cinderella
Stranger Daughter chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh gosh, i'm done read your dhr stories. I'd read your two dhr story, and both end up with astoria :/
im sory, dont hate me. I love the way you write your story tough, beautiful, but the ending is just not my cup of tea. I do love your dhrh 'his angel' story, but when i read your other story, its just...well, yeah...the ending just broke my heart.
Dont mind me, keep writing, your writing is briliant, seriously :)
consumedly chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved it! Although, I'd like to see them riding into the sunset rather than avoiding eachother...
yay chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I will have to go read Prince Charming. This one is a bit confusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved it it was really great...the ending was fantastic it worked put perfectly...great job
Anonymous muslim chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow. I never thought I could find someone writing this kind of fanfic while having the guts to make their username 'muslim'. Get a life.
ReadingIsAWESOME chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
brit-picked?
LadyOfPurple306 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE
FireTaiga chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Another great story. It really sounds like a story from a British girls point of view. The vocabulary fits Hermione perfectly and it all makes perfect sense. I haven't read Pricne Charming yet but I am very excited to.

Your HP stories are absolutely amazing. The vocabulary is all perfect.
dnino chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This story was great, makes me want to read Prince Charming to see Draco's POV.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Turns out I read them in the wrong order,

:) love them, alot.
Treacherous Darkness chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
beautiful.
dreadfuldelights chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Thanks for telling me! :)

And I loved both POV's. ;D

If only they could be together... TT
JenavyMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
love it!
foxylittlelady chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I love that you wrote both points of view. it's cool to see both sides and how they differ and how they're the same. -
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Kewl...I am gonna go and check out Prince Charming and then only am I gonna give a proper review, kay?

XP XD XD _