Reviews for Luka
Gloane-93 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
WOW!

Okay, ich schreib jetzt einfach in deutsch, weil ich mich so besser ausdr├╝cken kann *g* und weil hier auch mal ein deutscher Kommi stehen soll ;-)

So traurig wie Miley immer wieder versucht Lilly zu helfen, aber immer wieder weg gesto├čen wird...

Super Story weiter so!

lg Gloane
ILoveFanFic76 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow. This was amazing.
croaker001 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Awesome job. I hate the thought of Lilly being in that situation, constantly being abused, unwilling to let anyone help her. At least she had Miley to keep her somewhat happy, but she definitely needed to get out of that before they killed her. It's sweet and heartbreaking how much Miley wants to help while knowing that she can't. Hopefully someone informs Mr. Truscott's fellow inmates that he likes to beat up young girls. They tend not to like that so much. Keep up the good work.
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
oh gosh. that was so sad. why did i read it for? ugh. i'm gonna cry now (

i'm sad because lilly kept pushing miley away even though she wanted to help. sigh (

great job, though. it was beautiful.
Truscott chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Sad but excellent one-shot, It was very well written and sadly true to life, good job :).
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I felt so bad for Miley- trying to help and Lilly wouldn't let her in. Felt bad for Lilly too of course. Poor girl :( It was very well written. I enjoyed it.
Azula's Flame 1415 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hey! I really liked it I thought it was great the story line was great the whole lily being abused was great not saying being abuse isn't bad because it's not but but anyway good story just keep going don't have lily and Miley fight it would ruin the story line but that's it and don't REPLY BACK parents would kill me but keep going

From

Azula's Flame1415
J.h.M chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Wow. That was amazing. Seriously. I loved how you spaced the song out in the story. And it was very well written, I only spotted a couple mistakes. Good job, I enjoyed that alot.
fabricated disbelief chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really enjoyed that. Thank you for sharing it.