Reviews for Light and Darkness
Cascade00 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ve Cloud and Tifa plus this story! It's so wonderful how you related to the game! Omg! If only that happened when I was playing kingdom hearts! I would die of happiness!
Shirraz78 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Even though it was short, so what! It was a nice, cute, and pleasant read. :)
NinjaMadness chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I loved this story. Maybe they'll out this in Kingdom Hearts 3. I hope it comes out soon. Anyways, keep up the good work!
AzureEnding chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Even if they say you have poor english, your story was great, it actually makes you think that could happen, ah, and if you ever need help with spelling or grammar or anything feel free to pm me, i'm not a beta reader but i'm good with that stuff : P
PeAceLovEr 12 chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
This is the end of the story right aw, but its very very great!

WE NEED MORE CLOTI AUTHORS LIKE YOU!
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Cool~!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Nice story, good plot. Your spelling and grammar are off though. Do you have spell-checker or a beta?
surxi25 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really liked it! I love the guys from FFVII, so.. you can see why I liked the story :D Anyway, I think it was an original way of continuing the events of KH2 (hated when Cloud and Sephiroth just dissapeared). Hope you update soon! Keep up the good work :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
LOVED IT~!
Helliebabe chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
OMG i love this story and i wanto read more now :(

ILY
kitsune13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I'm flattered and I've got to say, I really enjoyed this too. You've brought in the darker tone for Cloud and the situation but not in a way that beats us over the head with it. You've showed it more in the situation, Cloud's closed off reactions to everyone, the question of whether Tifa is real or only a interactive memory. We're left with the question of whether Cloud will be alone without *his* Tifa (nice that whatever she was, to him, she was still *his* Tifa) or if he'll somehow find her again. I've always liked the question of it being more of a balance between the light and darkness inside someone (everyone?) than a matter of having to be purely light or purely darkness and Cloud embodies that so well. You did a good job of showing that while everyone else is eager to destroy his darkness even at the cost of his light, he sees it more as being willing to survive the one in order to keep the other. I also appreciate that, out of all of them, Sora is the one that understands Cloud most. Anyway, really great job on this one, the depth is beautiful and your Cloud is absolutely believable. Can't wait for the next chapter.