Reviews for Warmer
angellcakes23 chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
this was super cute!
ab89us chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
Fluffy wonderfulness! I love this soo much!
AwesomeAuror chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Best. Ending. Line. Ever.

Overall, it was uh, a truly original story. Yeah. I like the story-line, I like what actually happened and I love Walter.

I think Olivia was out of character in some parts (not with you on the whole spilling-guts-on-the-forest-floor-deal) because she seemed a little too emotional and soft. I think Olivia's tougher (not in the strength way, emotionally) than you make her out to be, but for the sake of this story, it worked.

And the line was, "You're not really good at letting other people help you". Do I get my cybercookie?
loneguppy chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
I always suspected they grew closer before Jacksonville. Nice filler.

Nice bit of role reversal; she rescuing him.

You could really visualize Olivia dragging Peter around.
TML9115 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
"A puzzle that woman is, " Phillip Broyles offered.

"You have no idea, Sir."

best line ever... well as of right now...great chapter...glad they're safe...
TML9115 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
this is really good... i can't believe i'm just now reading it...
Skate-815 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Yep, I certainly like this ending much better. Peter's last line really made me smile.

I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you write something new soon :)
cyn23 chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
hi, i just saw you reply, dont worry, yes i just read, i tought it was great, thank you for a wonderfull story
oranfly chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Cute! Loved the use of "warmer" in there. It really brought it all full circle. Thanks for the closure :)
zeusfluff chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
YAY WJ! Awesome ending! I loved it! I cannot wait to see what other stories you come up with!

Thanks again for sharing!

ZeusFluff
Zaedah chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Yeah baby! She's staying for lunch and we all know what follows. Oh, maybe that's just me!

Yes, I think an epilogue is a nice wrap. It's not that your last chapter was lacking, quite the contrary, but it's good to have a final word on it. Mysteries are often left unanswered so no one will maim you if you choose not to make the conclusion tidy. You have all the power my dear!

And I have to tell you, Broyles' observation that "if Dunham was sitting closely next to him he wouldn't want to be drugged either," made me almost like the guy.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Very cute epilogue,I loved it.
SamSpade chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Oh I love how you ended this with Olivia taking Peter home, a nice role reversal there, how she's carrying his bag, looking after him. I enjoyed even more how he kissed her and is asking her when they're going to date :D hehehehe Brilliant Epilogue!
Berrica chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
Wait, I'm confused. That's the last chapter? But it isn't finished! What did Broyles want? He doesn't really seem like the type of person who would just stop by and visit for a while. Do they ever catch Wertheimer? What's with this unidentified substance that brought in the Fringe team? And most importantly, what about Peter and Olivia? They still have to have their conversation. I really liked the story, it was cute, but it needs an ending.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
I enjoyed this story, great plot, and very well written.

-Pessi . Rom