Reviews for Stay
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I loved reading this so much! ️
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I so liked this happy ending. Thank You
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Brillant, I now have a line from a song in my head -"Stay with me".
Miss-Robin chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh wow, this story is amazing! Sweet and touching! Great job!
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
WOW! beautiful piece of writing! ive been reading this fandom for a while now and have yet to find anyone else who dus it justice like u! please write more sherlock holmes stories!
Kahenia chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Beautiful and original :) The hearts quote "Of course u couldnt give it to her for it was never truly yours" is amazing!

Keep writing!
Miyazaki A2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh my, that was very, very sweet. I really liked the part about the heart-the difference between the biological one and the emotional one. That was very well thought-out. Very nice work. 3
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hm. No, during the hiatus Watson still thought Holmes was dead. Hiatus ends with EMPT, in the course of which Watson learns of Holmes' continued existence in the physical plane. So this is better classified as a post-hiatus oneshot. Planning to catch up on your Holmes lore now that you've been lured in by Law and Downey's excellent performance? -~

Holmes seems to have picked up some sentimentality powwowing with the Dali Lama and skulking around France when he should have been dead. But then, he's always been a bit of a soft touch when it comes to Watson.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
lOVE YOUR WORK! Can't wait for more!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
lol awsome loved it
Lia Walker chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Loved it! Do you take requests? I have a oneshot idea tehe but i cannot write in "Holmes" speak lol.
wlk68 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was very nicely done. You have a wonderfully descriptive writing style.
Stick-Em-Up-Punk chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Aww, this was brilliant! Very cute and very in character :) I would love to see more! :D
mercurial2010 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I've just seen the movie so I can't answer your query unfortunately. However, from a movie lover this was superb! I love the way you write, it really makes you cling to each word, and the dialogue is superb and spot on. My only criticism is there's not enough of it! Please please continue :D
gategirl7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really liked this. I think you have a good handle on the way these two always have a second conversation going on underneath the first. Nice job getting them together without making it tripe or unbelievable. Thanks for sharing!