Reviews for Tag!
The Shadow of Nothingness chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I read this while watching Toy Story 2 and i was giggling the whole time. I like this, its really cute and sweet. Brings the fun back into a game of tag.
Ali chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was really, really cute!
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
xD You were ooggling her, weren't you Buzz? xD
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
BAHAHAHA! Oh, Buzz. What are we going to do with you? This story was great and such fun. I haven't played tag in forever, but Jessie made it sound so fun that I'm tempted to do so now, lol.

This story was amazing, just like all your other ones [which you've probably already figured out, as this is probably my 4th story of yours I've commented on in a row, lol]. Keep on rockin'!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love how this story proves that when you're in love, you only pay attention to that person; completely oblivious to your surroundings. A playful story that keeps it real. You're talented.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Buzz is such a silly space toy...

XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I've read a couple of your stories now and I think they're really cute and well-written. You have all the characters in character and the dialogue feels very natural. Nice job. I look forward to seeing more.
HawkeyeRyuu chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Very nice story, I really enjoyed it! You're very creative D.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Yes he is, and that's how we like him! lol!
selena gomez fan 4927 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
when it comes to buzz liking jessie, he turns from a cool dude into a dumb dude.
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh man! You might be one of my favorite people for this! Just so you know 0)