Reviews for Snow
MistEternal chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I really loved all of your entries into this little series and especially how you handled Tabris' past and the romance. Thanks for sharing your work here-I'll definitely be coming back to reread these in the future!
JordanMathias chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I loved it! The idea here between the different stories is wonderful. And your play here is tremendous. Keep writing? :D

Jordan
Kai Hawke chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love where this is going, it's so realistic. I'm hooked :D

I hope to see the next one soon *crosses fingers*
SarahLaDuchesse chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Reading this story, I'd had no idea what to expect. I was slightly thrown off here and there, the little twists with Alistair and Teagan keeping me on my toes, but you kept things flowing incredibly well. None of it was choppy or awkward (except when need be!) and the ending put a smile on me face.
Tyrion77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Pretty nice all told. I read through all the stories in one go and i do quite enjoy how you put your take on it. Also, yes CHARNAME often should have far more issues than shown but, eh, limits of a computer game i suppose. Comes up in quite a lot of bioware games all told.
What Ithacas Mean chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I like it a lot. :)
trixiaaaa chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
i really like how your story's going so far.

and argh, a cliffhanger.

i'll be waiting for the sequel. cheers!
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I liked it. It felt like a few scenes from a much longer story with characters and relationships allowed to developed naturally. I really liked the city elf origin story and liked how you work it into this piece, using it to shape your character. I saw a couple typos and felt a bit jarred when tags like "elven leader" and "bard" were used a lot; I think names work more seamlessly.

But it was good. My female character romanced Alistair at first, then fell for Leliana and didn't look back. She is way too cute, the female warden/Leliana pairing even more so.

So yay for writing a good piece for these two!
tripleRRR chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I have to say this story series really explores the emotions and history behind the city elf background far better than any of the other works I have seen here.

The budding romance between Tabris & Leliana is very well done too. I hope you will keep working on this story and others.
Snafu1000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I've enjoyed this series of stories and the slow formation of the bond between Kallian and Leliana. You've done a good job of keeping the characterizations true to the game and giving us glimpses of relationships in the group outside the romantic focus. Hoping to see more!
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
you first story was so great that i didn't think you could improve, but you have. It's a really (i insist in the really) good story
greyfall chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Yay, a new section in your ongoing story! I like how you really put Kallian's Origin into the story; it's not just what happened before she meets Leliana but it's who she is and what she's experienced. I agree, rushing into omg twu luv! in one story is unrealistic and unenjoyable, so I'm really liking that you have sequential stories that swell to romance. More believable and enjoyable...my favorite part of any romance is when the characters are dancing around their feelings or believing it's unrequited love; more angst to savour ;)

I think Leliana/female warden would be such a sweet pairing. I still haven't completed Leliana's romance, but I kind of see her more suited to a female romance. (Of course I'd also like Alistair romanceable by both genders but that's another story).

I hope you will continue with these characters, I really enjoy reading!
BusyPerson chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love all of your Leliana & Tabris stuff! Please do write a continuation of this! I'm looking forward to something else~

I actually started my game with a dwarven commoner (female) and is still trying to romance Alistair. I don't think I've hardened him, but he'll probably still dump my character eh? Half-way through the game, I've noticed how adorable Leliana is (I accidentally got a full confession from her... it was so cute) - so now I'm restarting the game with City Elf female going to romance Leliana. Your version of Kallian especially resonates with me because mine also had firey red hair (well it was more firey golden)

Keep up the good work!
Anria chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I've just come across this series, and I love it! It keeps so true to the game but offers such a nice, new perspective at the same time. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next installment.

One little point: Bann Teagan is not Alistair's uncle - his sister was Maric's wife and Cailan's mother, but nothing to do with Alistair. Just thought I'd say. :)
Ondjage chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Leliana has to be the cutest supporting video game character I've seen thus far. I ADORE her...and for whatever reason...with each playthrough...I can't help but romance her! Damnation! I need the other achievements...but I guess they can wait till my femslash phase has diminished.

Amazing story.