Reviews for But for the Spring
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Well it's been two years since the last update. I'm not sure whether or not you are ever planning on returning to this story but I hope you do.

I saw your profile page and saw that you used to accept requests.

I'm not sure whether or not you still come back to this site so if you do and if you read my review, I would like to put in a request/prompt if you still accept them.

My request/prompt is for Aizen/Rukia. Not much is said about the encounters between the two since Rukia uses flashbacks of her and Renji's time together as an escape.

Hollow Renji's words of Rukia enjoying her time with Aizen, made me want to read more of the encounters between Aizen/Rukia- "Not scared anymore? Ya like being Aizen's whore? He told me that you won't beg him ta stop no matter how hard he fucks ya. Maybe he just doesn't last long enough?" The odd hollow voice dropped pitch and turned sly. "Or maybe ya enjoy it."

So if you could perhaps write a oneshot with Aizen/Rukia that takes place during "But For The Spring", I would be very grateful.
Oicherealtai chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
That was so cute, in a sick and twisted sort of way. C:
westhardobbs chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
I really love this story, you did a really great job. I feel sad for poor Byakuya and Rukia (my two fav Bleach characters).;_; I look forward to the continuation of this story in the near future.:D Oh, one question: "When Aizen had forced her to stand witness as he broke the Kuchiki heir's body after the isolation that had broken his mind, Rukia had begged Aizen to stop, promising him anything to release them"

Does that mean Aizen... raped poor Byakuya?:O Grrrr... I hate Aizen soooo much, I hope he get's his ass kicked._
ReNjIsfavoritecholcolate159 chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
i love this story i think its one of the best Renji and Rukia stories I have read in a long time!

Please update soon!
Valentine'sNinja chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
:'( This story is so heart wrenching! But at the same time you've done such an amazing job at creating a 'what if' kind of storyline. It's believable and it works. All of the RenjiRukia moments made me want to cry, but with this last chapter I still feel some hope for all of them. As for which option to go for... I think I'd like to see option two, because you can't just abbreviate Aizen's death. The bastard needs to suffer after all he's done(Gin, too).

The angst is crazy, but I've enjoyed it from the very start. It would be good for the flow of the story to conclude the war and then get back to the couples you wanted to write for. But in the end it's up to you. I'll still be looking forward to what's next, so please update soon!
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh, wow... I've finally found a multi-chaptered RenjiRukia fic that's interesting and well written! Thank you!:D I loved this entire first chapter, from Grimmjow's thoughts to the fighting. It all fit and flowed very well. I also very much like the little jab at UlquiOrihime on Grimmjow's part there. I might be reading too much into it, but I liked it anyway. I've been sucked in, but as much as I want to read the rest, I need to sleep... I'll be checking out the next chapters soon, though. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story!
ThatBanana chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
Me-"Ahhhhh! The angst! It buuuurns!"

Other Random Person-"You know you love it."

Me-"True dat, man."
Abarai Starsha chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
Option 2 would be great!

I love this story!
K chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Another great chapter! I'm looking forward to the end of this war! lol.
Abarai Starsha chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
WOW! You had me gripped from the first chapter and I couldn't step away until I got here.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the flashbacks! It adds so much to R&R's past (although sad, especially the last time they saw each other before the 40 year gap)

You've really gotten Renji's character down, I love it!

please let him have happiness in the end?
K chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Sorry, but I forgot to ask if Orhime's journal reference is in the actual manga or did you just play around with the idea?
K chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Wow. A very nice chapter.

I just wanted to point out a typo where 'kensei' should be 'kenpachi'. "Unceremoniously he dumped Kensei's body to the ground..." Since that made reading a little confusing, I wanted to let you know :)

And I loved the Orhime Reference. lol.
ShockoWheat chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
This story should be getting more reviews.

Can not wait until the next chapter! Remember, don't get distracted!
K chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
I really liked this chapter. Kaien was played perfectly. :D
Firisu chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
Another brilliant chapter. Thank you. :)
Oh, the flashback was depressing, especially those last several lines, but I loved it anyway.
Everything about this is very well done. It never fails to amaze me.

Can't wait to read more, as usual.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »