Reviews for bends between us
Lucky Lucy chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Heartbreaking and beautiful.
Hayley-Saxon-xx chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Nice fic! Brilliantly written and i love it all )

Jess x
Chimaera-Stormhawk chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
ooh! somebody did some research! Koschei Huh? I never knew.

This was really cute, and you know I love the history-part :3

Poor Master... Hum, I'll bet they'll bring him back though in one of his previous forms, theres been how many? Plenty of room ;D
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Those two are always connected. Nicely done. Keep writing!
xBadxWolfxGalx chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh my god that was so amazing and incredible and i am kinda crying right now because the Doctor was so close to the MAster and he'll miss him and it was twisted and wrong and BRILLIANT! Erm, excuse the run on, I get passionate about these things.

Just freakin' awesome!
Miss Saxon chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was . . . deep. I just kinda have shivers running up and down my spine, I was that moved. Your knowledge of Whodom is impressive. You knew everything from Ailla to the seventh doctor's deal with death. It's nice to see it when people do their homework. I also liked how you showed them as children - the Doctor interacting with his father is priceless. I never quite bought that loomed poey anyway. I prefer him and the human mother story hands down.

That - and thanks so much for writing a good fic without slash. These two are so . . . connected that it's hard for pepole to get out of the gutter at times. lol!

In short, you're a brilliant writter. Keep up the good work and keep writing!
lupihns chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Really good! I love the connection between them and the almost love that they have for one another. Keep writing!

(Please be the first to review my Dr Who story :-D)