Reviews for Three Times
Anon chapter 1 . 1/18
OHMYGAHHHH THIS IS AH-MAZING! THE FEELS!
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wow, this is just perfect. I think you absolutely nailed Katara, and everyone else.
oreocheesecakes chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love your fic! It's just so awesome and it's really well-written. :D
Looking forward to your next works! :)
i'm a ninja chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was truly an amazing fanfic.

You are an awesome writer. Everything here makes perfect sense and it really does shed some light on Katara's feelings, which aren't really emphasized in the show.

Keep it up! :D
MixItUp chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I have loved this story for years but I don't think I've reviewed on this account. So.
ALL OF IT IS PERFECT.
P.Rose205 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was great. I liked it a lot.
Alaburn chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
LOVE IT!
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
AAHHHHH! It's too good! Too much beautiful Katara!denial and too much of the awesomeness that is Maiko, and too much... too much EXCELLENCE! Thanks for writing, I think I can die happy now.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aw, this was really sweet and sad. Well done, and everyone was in character
Nefertari Queen chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is awsome. The dialogue is realist and exaclty that I thought this kind of conversation could it be.
At my favorites!
:D
RebirthOfAshes chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You are such an amazing writer! I have been looking for so long for really good Kataang fiction to read. This is just, amazing. Truly. You are gifted-never stop! Thank you for writing this. Thank you.
DJNS chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I'm finding this late, but...wow. Just wow. I loved this. And, predictably, I cried at the end. Just ugh.

It took me a while to be okay with the events that went down in EIP. I was mad at Katara for a while (probably a hold over from that b.s. she pulled with Sokka in TSR), but I realized on a re-watch that her actions in both episodes were motivated by fear and loss. You captured that really well. While I don't think that Aang's shortness, baldness or youth truly mattered to Katara, I can see her using that as an excuse not to deal with her true feelings. You pulled that off so brilliantly. Now I'm all choked up and I feel the need to watch EIP again.

Thank you for writing this.
arjane chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
wow, this is just beautiful and a good insight into Katara!
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Aang kissed her FOUR times by that point.

1st Kiss: Book 2 Earth: Episode #2: The Cave of the two Lovers- In the cave as the lights went out.

2nd Kiss: Book 3 Fire: Episode #9: Nightmares and Daydreams- On the sea cliff after he confessed about liking her. (Granted she thought he was just going crazy from sleep deprivation.) (THIS ONE YOU MISSED.)

3rd Kiss: Book 3 Fire: Episode #10: The Day of Black Sun: Part I: The Invasion- On top of the sub before he flew off.

4th Kiss: Book 3 Fire: Episode #17: The Ember Island Players- On the balcony of the Play house after being turned down. -OUCH-
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »