Reviews for Hypothetically Speaking
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read , although in official information Soras cooking isn't bad :o she is the one who taught kari how to make a cake in of the books where gatomon wants to help and passes out and before that sees wizardmon - but it was still funny and the sarcasm as well as the jokes -first class ones, xDDD I have noticed in your fanfics that Tai seems to be getting the most trouble, so typical and funny! I swear he is the second Goku, lol. But I can see that that might not always be the case ,

Hypothetically speaking, I believe your superhero skills would be writing super fanfics- woops you already have that one
Loved it. Very funny hehehe
VampireApple chapter 1 . 2/13
That was hilarious.
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 1/8
I think the Christmas episode was definitely my favorite part of 02, and I love to see it expanded on. This was super amusing. It was well-written, and you kept everyone refreshingly in character.

I'm kind of surprised that no one brought up the obvious with Ken- that he was already a kind of a super genius. But I guess they might be avoiding that for obvious reasons. I couldn't stop laughing when the older kids got into it as well.

This was a fabulous first Digimon fic and I hope you're still writing for this fandom!
sukesuke chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I'm curious as to what prompted this, very entertaining little thing by the way
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh-ho! Funny! This is great!
Aubrie1234 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
It was SUPER FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing!
asdf chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Love it.
T D'Amaze chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
AHHAHAHAHA this is one of the better oneshotts ive read. Its hilarious first off but its still in character. Im with you on the digimon childhood thing. To this day I still remember watching the first season like 10 years ago with my parents. Dont know where I was going with this, just thought Id say it D
Ginevra99 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
One of my favourite stories on fanfiction! I loved it! My favourite part was when Tai freaked out when Matt brought the subject back up. Great story.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
"If we all had super powers, there would be no need for our Digimon and we could fight the enemy ourselves."

Reminds me of digimon 04. Personally I think that the lack of partners mades the 04 kids WEAKER in their effectiveness.

And Tommy's idea that the 4 kids were 'hiding behind Angemon' was lousy.

BUT WHAT WAS WORSE was how the 05 cartoon had to go and do a 'TAKE THAT' not only at 04 but 03! Tamers was and still is the best season out of the digimon animes dangit!

"Davis—" Kari said warningly.

She can let everyone be teased but TK? Even enough Davis is having good fun with -everyone-.

possibility of spontaneously sprouting super powers: less than two percent.

Actually consider the law of narrative, and the nature of the digital world, I'd put that number higher. :-)

The keyboard… the laptop… the mini webcam fastened so innocuously to the top-right corner…

At least they weren't behind him.

"HEY! How come we didn't get super powers?"

"Cause this isn't a tranformation story."

"It isn't? Oh well."
blueberrrykisses chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was too damn cute. I loved the way you seem to fit every character's personality.

One of my fav oneshots!
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
oh, that was hilarious! My fav part was the tai/matt conversation over the phone with Sora listening. Hilarious and wonderful job!
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was so much fun! My siblings and I think up super powers at least once a year...I loved how Tai went crazy about 'not' talking about them, and how it all ended...this was amazing!
Everything-Mike-Ross chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
u know there are no word that can describe this story

its hilarious

i have read it n re read it so many times but it still makes me laugh

u have some serious talent

keep up the amazing and funny work

hahhaha u rock D