Reviews for Hypothetically Speaking
sukesuke chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I'm curious as to what prompted this, very entertaining little thing by the way
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh-ho! Funny! This is great!
Aubrie1234 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
It was SUPER FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing!
asdf chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Love it.
T D'Amaze chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
AHHAHAHAHA this is one of the better oneshotts ive read. Its hilarious first off but its still in character. Im with you on the digimon childhood thing. To this day I still remember watching the first season like 10 years ago with my parents. Dont know where I was going with this, just thought Id say it D
Ginevra99 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
One of my favourite stories on fanfiction! I loved it! My favourite part was when Tai freaked out when Matt brought the subject back up. Great story.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
"If we all had super powers, there would be no need for our Digimon and we could fight the enemy ourselves."

Reminds me of digimon 04. Personally I think that the lack of partners mades the 04 kids WEAKER in their effectiveness.

And Tommy's idea that the 4 kids were 'hiding behind Angemon' was lousy.

BUT WHAT WAS WORSE was how the 05 cartoon had to go and do a 'TAKE THAT' not only at 04 but 03! Tamers was and still is the best season out of the digimon animes dangit!

"Davis—" Kari said warningly.

She can let everyone be teased but TK? Even enough Davis is having good fun with -everyone-.

possibility of spontaneously sprouting super powers: less than two percent.

Actually consider the law of narrative, and the nature of the digital world, I'd put that number higher. :-)

The keyboard… the laptop… the mini webcam fastened so innocuously to the top-right corner…

At least they weren't behind him.

"HEY! How come we didn't get super powers?"

"Cause this isn't a tranformation story."

"It isn't? Oh well."
blueberrrykisses chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was too damn cute. I loved the way you seem to fit every character's personality.

One of my fav oneshots!
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
oh, that was hilarious! My fav part was the tai/matt conversation over the phone with Sora listening. Hilarious and wonderful job!
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was so much fun! My siblings and I think up super powers at least once a year...I loved how Tai went crazy about 'not' talking about them, and how it all ended...this was amazing!
Everything-Mike-Ross chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
u know there are no word that can describe this story

its hilarious

i have read it n re read it so many times but it still makes me laugh

u have some serious talent

keep up the amazing and funny work

hahhaha u rock D
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
XD Hahahahaha That was awesome. XD XD XD You did a great job characterising each of them, especially corresponding to their age levels. Very, very funny. And great conversation topic.

Mine would be telekinises (sp?) and I'd have a dragon to fly around on. Oh, and I'd be able to breathe under water, preferrably as a mermaid.

Just had to share, hypothetically speaking.

lol

Great, especially for a first fic! Major kudos. :D
waterlemongirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I loved it, especially the ending! So funny :D
Kyler Conroy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This made my year! Very funny!

~Kyler
TowaNeko chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I loved it! It was great especially the end!

I love it when Matt and Tai get together and to no end get themselves in trouble. xD