Reviews for Family Matters
Anna chapter 10 . 2/6
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
PLEASE FINISH! I love this story so much!
Molls10m chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Amazing story, I hope one day you'll finish : )
PoorSam chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Hello! I have spent the past 4 days reading this triolgy and have LOVED every moment. I have cried and smiled right along with Sam and Dean during their ups and downs. You have captured their closeness and their love for each other in this BRILLIANT AU. I beg you to PLEASE continue this story and perhaps even write another story or something similar with MAJOR H/C & Angsty Sam. Thank-you for your WONDERFUL writing. ~Amber~
AnnaWinchester chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Hi, I don't think I've commented before, but I've been LOVING this series since I found it and have been reading it. I was wondering if you plan to update or if this is a WIP? I would love to see more. :-D Anyway, thanks for the awesome read. :-) 333
bhoney chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
Awww, poor Dean, feeling so insecure over Sam possibly liking his birth family more. I can understand that. Hope Sam sets his mind at ease.
LvSammy chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
Very nice. keep up the great work!
casammy chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
It is good for sammy that dean this one his side supporting his decisions and as a good father to help itself him to get up in case of slipping and to fall down
sis89 chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Awsome story! I love it. Just hoping you are going to update soon...
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
I love this series! I can't wait until you post the next chapter! 3 :)
ukfan101 chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
good update..I hope Dean can talk to Sam about his true feelings about the search for Sam's parents...
Gretchen chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Great update & I hope to read new updates soon.
cherry619 chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
I don't think I got a chance to review when I read this. Was too busy. But I love how even though your while series is AU the characters are still rich and true to cannon. I'm worried that Sam's about be faced with a big let down. At least he has Dean there. ~Charity
wcfan chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
I think you did a perfect job with Sam. It really is about time Sam feels hopeful and excited. But you managed to show that he still has that fear and anxiety over things.

Can't wait for the next chapter...However long it takes me to read it..
underneath the waterfall chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Awesome chapter! :) Please update asap!